Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > CTU_Davis

Rate this Entry

Takers

Posted 09-01-2010 at 12:14 PM by CTU_Davis
I'm not quite sure where to start with the direct-to-dvd quality of this turd.

Now I love bad movies. I have a fetish for them. Seriously, come to my home some time and you will see the piles of cult classic and D-grade movies I have.

That being said, this was the first time I ever asked for my money back. If I ever find the man that called this movie "our generations HEAT" I'm going to nut-punch him with a railroad spike.

TI and Chris Brown...I was just offended at how horrible they were. Zero talent, zero emotion, much like their music.

The only two that had remotely any talent in this film were Idris Elba and Paul Walker. Zoe Saldana needed more goddamn screen time and Hayden Christensen sucked to begin with.

Why was Paul Walker in this movie? I can't fathom it. I guess those weekly trips to the sperm bank to drop off Vin Diesel's loads isn't paying the bills any more.

Whoever allowed them in front of a camera ought to be lynched.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1837 Comments 4 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old
    You like D movies? Go find The Room.
  2. Old
    My girlfriend and myself almost went to see Takers. I only decided not to go because I would have been laughing at him the whole time for losing to Vin in the first F&F. "You had me? You never had me, you never had your car!" Good grief.
  3. Old
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rocket
    You like D movies? Go find The Room.
    OMG! That movie was like a train wreck, you don't want to watch but you just can't look away. If you can, torrent a copy of Robowars. Thats a good one.
  4. Old
    I'm going to check out The Town here today. I can only pray the suck level is less. It has cut down FAL's so thats a point for it allready.