Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Deadlock58

Rate this Entry

My 552 commando...Has problem and i'm pissed off about it

Posted 01-08-2010 at 02:48 PM by Deadlock58
Im so angry. I was shooting my gun today. I was at my friends house and out of no were my gun just stopped shooting. It feels like i dont have a battery in it. But i do have my battery in it. And its almost fully charged. I did notice alittle rattling last night but it stopped this morning. I have no clue what it is. I havent tampered with anything and no one i know has any clue what could have happened. Some one please help me. I'm taking it to the shop today to see if they can help me. Any sudjestions?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4352 Comments 9 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

1. Old
    Its a good possibility that the wires may have disconnected from the motor, this happened on my friends gun.

I dont know if the shop sorted this out for you or not, but if not you can take the plate off the bottom of the grip and see if the wires are connected. If they arent make sure to put them on the right terminals (they should be marked).
  2. Old
    If it's a JG or ECHO 1 Version 2 gearbox, it could be the tab behind the trigger broke off. I had the same problem with a JG G3 last year.
    Posted 01-11-2010 at 11:57 PM by Comrade Garcia Comrade Garcia is offline
  3. Old
    A SIG 552 is a Version 3 gear box also have you checked your Fuse
  4. Old
    well i found out the wires on the fuses tore off for no reason. so i went back to the store and they refunded me. i originally spent 185 but because it broke on me the store paid me a warrant thingy and i got 200bucks back. and plus some money i have spent up. so i am currently looking for a new gun. i think i might go with a g36c i like the style and the rate of fire on it. but im going to buy a new battery for it to make the rate of fire go up and i am going to try and upgrade a few other things. ill up load pictures of it when i buy it. it should be soon. but thanks for all the help fellas
  5. Old
    What is a sudjestion?
  6. Old
    A suggestion with speech impediment
  7. Old
    this exact same thing happened with my brothers m4 commando (TM) his wire came loose and i took it to airsoftsmith and they fixed it for me (for free) it's no big deal.
  8. Old
    What G36c are you looking at. i have used a ECHO1 G36c. they are pretty good my buddy has one and it hasn't had any problems. I love KWA though and if you ask me the KWA G36c is the best one out there but that about $300 if you can spring for it do it. I use a KWA M16 and love it
  9. Old
    well i found the gun that i will use. i bought it about 3 weeks ago. its a jg m4. its fast for a stock gun. but im looking for upgrades. most reviews i see for it is that its pretty upgrade ready. but the only problem is that i need r.i.s. rails for it. it came with that crappy plastic front grip. so if anyone knows where i can get one to fit it that would pretty nice information to share with me. i have been looking ever since i got it.