Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Airsoft in General General blogs pertaining to the airsoft world.
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

OP: LEATHERNECK milsim idea

Posted 08-14-2011 at 08:55 PM by *Rooster*
Updated 08-17-2011 at 04:12 PM by *Rooster*
Okay so I made this one a few months back as I was researching the Battle of Fallujah in Iraq. I made an intro video for it and roughly put together some objectives. Notice I said roughly, these aren't refined yet. I call this bad boy: OPERATION: LEATHERNECK after the brave men who fought room to room in the largest urban battle of the modern era.
The factions:
The United States Marine Corps, (obviously) 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Division
and
The United States Army,...
Views 14730 Comments 17 *Rooster* is offline Edit Tags
Old

silencer ???

Posted 04-08-2011 at 09:02 AM by ray
i have recently been comparing prices on airsoft silencers. i have found a place called "airsoft club". the prices are considerably cheaper than other online stores that i have found . is this too good to be true??
i am not sure but i can buy one and get it shipped for less than $20. I have seen this particular silencer go for $25-$30 online before shipping. I am about to take a leap of faith and risk $20 to see if this place is on the up and up.
I will post the end result...
Tags: silencers
ray
Views 4591 Comments 8 ray is offline Edit Tags
Old

Warrior Tactics

Posted 04-02-2011 at 02:20 PM by Warcat
As some of you may know I am writing a book on Airsoft Tactics and Techniques and it is coming along well.

I have recently created a website called http://warriortactics.net to be used as a repository for various articles on tactics and techniques. I'm posting a lot of articles there, most of which (but not all) will be in my book, on everything from squad organization, Night Ops, Operations orders, CQB, Offensive and Defensive operations and more.

Currently the focus...
Views 5767 Comments 6 Warcat is offline Edit Tags
Old

mortar idea

Posted 01-29-2011 at 07:14 PM by storm401
i know most of these have been shot down for very good reasons but mine is a little different. my idea is for a mortar that uses your run of the mill m203 shells to fire either plain old bbs, a foam ball, or nerf "pocket rocket" ( google it) there would be no issue of a home made pressure system and there would be little difference between the mortar and a M203 or other 40mm launcher used for AP or AT purposes. you could argue whats the point of this? well in my mind its to add to battle...
Views 7759 Comments 14 storm401 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Sad future for airsoft in the family

Posted 12-21-2010 at 01:03 AM by Daxter
Well, I was getting everyone into airsoft in my family. Convinsed my mother and her boyfriend to try it out, got my brother and possibly my brother that I didnt know I had till 2007. My father is the sad part. He was planning to possibly go and play airsoft with us from time to time and yet, health got him down and landed him into the hospital.

He was already a left leg amputee already from 2000 and now a few days ago, they ampuatated his right leg above the knee. The possibility...
Views 7617 Comments 17 Daxter is offline Edit Tags