Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Warpig07

Rate this Entry

i guess its time for a deployment pt. 2

Posted 01-12-2012 at 01:48 AM by Warpig07
If anyone religously follows my blog for any reason, go get some sunshine or something...

Jk, anyway on with it.

My dad came back for 2 weeks R&R on the 28th of december (i only got a week with him before it was back to college ), but im glad he was out of the combat zone for a while.

He was also glad to be back, insisted i somehow grew a bit (yeah, right, not at 18 going on 19), and enjoyed the little things: Good Food, a tv bigger than 15 inches, and Fox News

What we did manage to do before i left back for kalamazoo was a trip to SCA. I didnt exactly do the best job outfitting him (what can i say, a SAW is not a good CQB option). but he still had a good time and mentioned how he liked my call sign.

From his stories he's told me, I can tell that the army and other US armed forces truly have some of the best people in their ranks. He leaves for the Stan on MLK day, but he'll be back in a few short months if everything goes to plan.

War Pig out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2181 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    Hope all goes well. Tell him to stay safe and kick ***.
  2. Old
    Anyone with a Colonelmobile is a damn good guy in my book. Especially an officer who gets along with his son

Hooah, and let him know he is appreciated.
  3. Old
    glad he had a good time, wish him the best of luck
    Posted 01-14-2012 at 10:52 AM by The Blind Sniper The Blind Sniper is offline