Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > WhiteRook

Rate this Entry

ZSHOT - You should "like" on Facebook

Posted 07-18-2011 at 10:31 AM by WhiteRook
I dont think people realize, or at least I didnt, how fortunate we are here in Ohio to have a company like ZSHOT in our midst.

While Im not a big fan of Systema, and everyone that knows me knows that, I am a big fan of ZSHOT because they are in the loop of the worldwide airsoft market and can be counted on to share, what they can, when they can about new products that we are all aguishly awaiting.

How do I know this? Simple. In my quest for historically accurate WWII airsoft replicas, M-1 Garands, M-1 Carbines, B.A.R.s, Mosin Nagants, 98Ks I search the world over Im on forums in Europe, Asia, and here in the States and just the other day I was quoted back to myself from some folks on both a Vietnam War Airsoft forum and an Asian Airsoft forum lol

They told me that based on a post on Airsoft Ohio, the new ARES Classic Line M-1 Garand would be a GBB rifle. Well, if you check, that comment came from our very own Grease Man who, I believe, does have something to do with ZSHOT.

In the past, he was also able to give us a heads up on the ARES M3A1 Grease Gun. While not my pick to spend any money on, it was, at the time, a great piece of news.

So it is nice to know that while airsoft guns are being designed and produced on the other side of the world, we have our own connection, right hear in Ohio, to that industry through ZSHOT.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4911 Comments 8 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old
    Grease_Man isn't a ZShot employee. As far as I know he is only friends with a few of them.
  2. Old
    You don't know how lucky Ohio is to have Phil. I heard Wisconsin considered having Phil, but the beer, cheese, and large breasted women frightened him, so he stayed in Ohio.

Lucky bastards...
  3. Old
    Sorry WR, I don't work for Zshot

I sent you a PM
  4. Old
    Ohio is a very good place to be for Airsoft

- Great Fields
    - Large Player Base
    - Excellent Retail Stores
    - Great Online Community
    - A few Airsoft Related distributors
  5. Old
    I'm sure he's not friends with PHIL ... not PHIL! ... Phil is just a wannabe Titian anyway (lol) ... or should I say the airsofter formally known as Titian!

^this was all said in jest, of course.

Well all you boys up in Columbus are pretty tight anyway ... Thanks for keeping us up to date on the cool & fun things happening in the manufacturing world of air soft!

^this is not in jest, thanks!
  6. Old
    I tried getting some replacement revolution parts from zshot... About a month later i got an email that more or less said get the parts elsewhere... and there is no where else to get them anymore... :-(
  7. Old
    Alot of the industry information can be found all over the web. I have found that a few different forums usually have a strong industry presence and if you pay attention you can really get some good news.

I've also gone to a few airsoft shows and have met some people that I still keep up with, they send plenty of gossip my way.

Now if only someone could provide me with a way to keep up with Tokyo Marui I would be happy, but they are a fortress.
  8. Old
    PM me NinjaFish with what's wrong with the Revo. I'm sure I can fix it for you.