PDA

View Full Version : Operation Airsoft 201, 01/14/06

Blade
01-14-2006, 07:09 PM
Looks like mother nature played a trick on us once again. While it was not super warm (about 35-40), we got much more sun than I was (and probably most of you) expecting.

Being said, I would like to thanks all the players that, despite the previsions, still showed up. I wanted to try few things which will most likely set the pace of the events for us. You guys responded fairly well to my trials and I sure hope you can now go home and figure out what you did wrong in the first and second missions ;)

From the comments I got so far, you guys got fun. Although, if any of you got a bad time or have concerns about something, please feel free to email me personally, you know that I will not bite ;)

Once again, thank you and hoping to see you next event.

Blade
01-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Few pictures posted;
http://www.airsoftevents.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=4

More to come as well as some footage...

BlackHawk97
01-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Some good pic's, I saw a couple of myself. Thanks for keeping this event on and not canceling it. Even thought there wasn't alot of people, I still had a great time, and it gave the 97th a chance to move as a squad, we don't really get to alot except for at practices, and it was a nice change of pace. Really got some good feel for what needs worked on. Again I had a great time, and would like to thank strikers for yet another great event, and maverick for my beautiful DOAV vest:D .

Blade
01-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Quite honestly, with the expected snow/wind and 32 degree weather, I was expecting less than 20, so having 29 was more than good to me ;)

tweek17
01-15-2006, 11:49 PM
If anyone would like the video we made please email me at tweek43110@yahoo.com
Warning:11mb
we will also put it on putfile.com soon

mrmaxthe500th
01-16-2006, 04:15 AM
It was a really fun event. The first game was a little slow but I got a chance to see the whole field, which is great. The last couple of games were crucial. This Springfield location is one of the best fields I've ever played on! This is including all the fields played on when I was playing Paintball compeditively, from CA to PA, OH and MI. There are some great sniper positions on the heights by several groupings of rocks on the western part of the field.

Blade,

you got some really good photos, and one of me scrownging behind a stump.

I can't wait for the video

tweek17
01-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Ok the video is now available on www.putfile.com/alien_productions
Sorry to those who couldnt receive it via email

King
01-16-2006, 10:35 AM
I can tell you, the 91st had fun...all 2 of us again. Even though 2 of our teammates decided not to go, Ace and I still had fun. I even saw me in a few pics! And at the very end of the video, you can hear me scream "I'm going to kick your @$$!" after being shot in the hand with Inferno's Dragunov...But it was a blast. Can't wait for the next one. Loved hangin' with the 97th. You are a great bunch of guys.

BlackHawk97
01-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Ya, at the VERY end when we are all on the ground laughing, that is when Inferno was shooting at a guy that was standing by king, and the bb kinda swerved and caught king's finger. That was worth the $15 right there, because all king could say before the game was, I dont want to get shot with that, and he ended up getting killed by me, than shot again by inferno, both by the dragunov:D . Nice video, I saw some of me towards the end. Ya king, great hanging out with you guys to, and I think Mcdonalds hates us, we where a little muddy.

Captain Jackass
01-19-2006, 08:44 PM
86th had a blast too. It was nice to play with mostly experienced players and that still showed dispite the weather. All the games were fun, might have been better if team A had some better comm and planning but that is for next time. Thanks to the strikers for a great event!

Also, playing with the 97th was great. Those last two games were freakin sweet. Everyone rushing for that corner and then inferno shooting over my head with his dragonov while i am prone behind a stump....good times

cottrelli
01-20-2006, 09:10 AM
it was a good time...realistic

my gun did break tho..:(

genocide43110
01-21-2006, 05:26 PM
I actually had fun this time. Last time I went to Springfield I got shot in the mouth and ended up having to go to the dentists and get my tooth capped. Was fun but cold and a lot of walking but good carido. I need to stop eating that McDonalds. I hope everyone enjoys the videos.