PDA

View Full Version : CAPND Saturday, Oct 1st (in progress)

monkey_slap
09-29-2005, 02:08 PM
This is for the Calling All Players Near Dayton game that will be held Saturday October 1st. The game right now is tentative, so keep posted for updates.

CAPND ~3:30PM-whenever

We are looking to have a mild milsim game at the residence of master_titled's house. We will start the day with some warm up matches (deathmatch, hold the hill) and eventually move to some other scenarios that will be more in depth. We will not be using hardcore milsim, but a hit location effect will be used as well as medics. Special rules will be discussed on the day of the game. We can only have about 20 people tops.

AEGs/Rifles/springers/LEPGs are all welcome.

If you have a place in the Miami Valley where you could host a LARGE (I'm just trying to emphasize that we will need more than one acre) game this Saturday at about the time listed above then please contact me or reply to this post.

Location of play is subject to change, but here is the address of where we will most likely be playing:

11300 Kley Rd
Vandalia, OH 45377

Other place we may play is next to I-75 and we are still working on the legalities to play there. Also, it is a bit small and some parts are too open.

Once again, we cannot support a large scale game, so a maximum of 24 players is allowed. There is NO field fee, but BBs/Gas/money for food is all in the hands of the attendee.

PM me or reply if you need more information or have any questions.

SpecialOp7
09-30-2005, 07:56 AM
3.30 sounds good, i have a game in the morning so thats perfect, my 1 friend and i i'll try to get there

dustin
09-30-2005, 10:09 AM
I may try to make it out to this one. Depends on wether or not you guys relocate it or not.

monkey_slap
09-30-2005, 02:11 PM
ok, game is officially on at the location and time stated above. please try and carpool as parking space is a little bit limited. medic rules are being developed now.

remember, all gun and player types welcome! springers, gbb, aeg, rifles... all can come. if you have extra guns that people can use, please bring them as there will be friends of mine who seldom play airsoft that would like to try a tougher game and have (if any) very few guns to play with.

please bring:
-water
-long pants (long shirt recommended)
-eye protection!!!!!
-small amount of money (if we order food later)
-extra guns
-as many bbs as possible (.12s welcome for springers)
-friends
-a smile and good sportsmanship

SpecialOp7
09-30-2005, 02:22 PM
i'm gonna try to make it down. i've got my gun but i've got a nbb and some springers/mini's if some1 wants to use themm..but i don't know if i'll be able ro come.

monkey_slap
10-01-2005, 07:58 PM
thanks to everyone who made this game really fun even though the location was kind of a mishap, it worked out better than originally planned! already working on next week's game

UNSOUND
10-01-2005, 08:35 PM
OMG thats at my old neighbors place. Wow I used to live just down the road from there. Where were you guys a year ago:D
Small world eh.

later All

SpecialOp7
10-02-2005, 04:12 PM
hey, sorry i couldn't make it how many ppl were there?...you said your gonna try to have on e this saturday, i'll try to be there

monkey_slap
10-02-2005, 04:17 PM
there were only about 10 ppl there total, but we had a mid sized house we could fully use to play in and about 2 acres of land, so it worked out very well.

game may actually be next sunday because of op:blockbuster which i will probably be attending.