PDA

View Full Version : July 23rd Shoothouse Comments

almega
07-25-2005, 12:08 AM
well after this game (sat july 23rd at the sim-trainer shoothouse)
www.6056.com/shoothouse
we learned quite a few things, next game i'll check into having our staging area in the airconditioned school nextdoor. As well as a system to have one team ready and on deck, waiting to play the next round. I'll get some more of my comments up when its not so late, feel free to comment and offer any suggestions, thanks for the turnout guys!

Crossfire
07-25-2005, 04:55 PM
I can safely say that my team had a blast. That place has a lot of potential.

I get those pics I took posted hopefully this friday and then Ill send you the link.

If you can, as soon as you know the next date for the next pilot game you plan next month, drop me a message, we would love to come back, hopefully a few more of us can make it.

almega
07-25-2005, 05:05 PM
I've got the next game date in mind, I just have to get with Jeff / Chuck and set the time.

As far as the gameplay, yes it was a little paintball esque and i'm going to see if we can fix that next game. We will have an at bat / on deck system for teams, so we can keep the gameflow constant. One of the biggest problems I noticed was keeping track of who's dead and if the house was cleared of one team or another.

So, better / more variation of scenarios next time, and hopefully a better system to keep track of who's dead in any given game. Also we'll have a better system for signing up for the game online.