PDA

View Full Version : game on 21st

ez.dr.freak
05-23-2005, 06:47 AM
I think that someone might have accidently taken my gun case.
so if anyone got home and realized that they have more gun cases than what they came with, please contact me.

thanks.

Other than that it was a pretty good game, thanks goes out to the guys that hosted it.

Sixes
05-23-2005, 08:31 AM
we had a few issues with engagement distances and people not calling their shots. other than that, we had a great time, and an extra thanks to the ded boyz for the awesome food and fun time after the event.

Grease Man
05-23-2005, 08:58 AM
Good time. Great weather. Thanks to all the orginizors (team skam?)

I like the quote by the kid with a 380 FPS aeg hosing people full auto in the face from maybe 10 away while they try to take the building he was defending.

"I told you not to come in" or somthing stupid along those lines.
Good job buddy, i'm glad you were able to proove you can make people bleed.

Dante
05-23-2005, 09:13 AM
Med's were a small issues on the zombie game but other than that pretty much everything went ok. i had fun and my most memorable moment was in the speedball game near the end when i surrendered 2 guys behind a tunnel. i think it was P90killer and someone else. one of the kids jumped back like 2 feet becuase he was so shocked to see me holding a .45 at him.

untouchable53
05-23-2005, 09:45 AM
Yeah, it was a great time. I think the biggest complaints I heard were people not calling hits and people that were "out" calling out positions and refilling mags for their teammates(Speedball Game).

Both of these are tough to regulate. I don't think there was ever a rule setup for gun hits. Some counted gun hits and some didn't. Maybe next time we can set up if the gun is hit, you have to use another gun until you respawn.

Body hits - I don't think we even need to talk about body hits. You're hit=Your out.

I saw a great quote in the "Sign-up" bus - "Dead men don't talk". I know you want to help your team, and I'm all for that. But when you're dead your dead. Go respawn and then you can help your team. If you're all out of respawn's, find a shady spot and relax until the next game.

But all in all it was a great time. I'm happy to see the amount of players that came out. Special thanks to SKAM and Darkster. Brad I can't wait to see the action picks from the Zombie Game!

Slaya360
05-23-2005, 11:06 AM
The best of the games in my opinion would be the last. We had some good times being tunnel rats.

Also, as one of the last to leave, we found a pair of googles/facemask left behind. If these belong to anyone, please pm either me or Enoch and we can negotiate a safe return for them:)

peepingthomas
05-23-2005, 11:32 AM
Slaya, one of my team was missing a mask he left in the ready area. Not sure what they looked like. I'll get the description and e-mail you off thread.

As far as the MEDs are concerned, while I wasn't involved in the direct action Grease Man commented about, I can tell you that the guy farther down the tunnel was screaming at the top of his lungs for people to surrender as they came in and most of the time he had to sit there and argue with them, usually while the rest of the assaulters were preparing to fire on him. The kid was giving plenty of fair warning from what I could hear. That and he kept complaining that people weren't taking the surrender requests. Nothing new, we had plenty of that at the last event I attended.

Folks, if you are asked to surrender please comply, or be prepared to take the hit I suppose, even from a hot gun. One less respawn in a zombie game is not worth the risk to your bodily health.

Grease Man
05-23-2005, 12:53 PM
my point was that with a 380FPS gun they shouldent have been in the tunnell, and observed his MED. (if i remember correctly the rules were only 350 FPS in the tunnels) If your gun has an MED and you try to surrender somone within your own MED and they dont surrender YOUR SCREWED because you cannot fire your aeg without breaking the rules/and or putting other people in danger. If that makes sense at all.

nambooseizzle
05-23-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Grease Man[iP]
my point was that with a 380FPS gun they shouldent have been in the tunnell, and observed his MED. If your gun has an MED and you try to surrender somone within your own MED and they dont surrender your screwed because you cannot fire you aeg without breaking the rules/and or putting other people in danger. If that makes sense at all.
of course that makes sense.. it's the rules. lol, that kid was an idiot. but oh well.

Slaya360
05-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by peepingthomas
One less respawn in a zombie game is not worth the risk to your bodily health.

Fair warning or not, winning a game is not worth risking someone elses bodily health over.

peepingthomas
05-23-2005, 02:06 PM
I would say both were screwed...

As I remember it we were told before the match that we could shoot out with hot AEGs but not inside. I don't know where the kid was exactly, inside, or shooting out of, so I can't comment on that.

And of course, I don't suppose any of the invading zombies entering the hooch were using anything but stock AEGs then, knowing that the objective was to raid the hooch and get the humans...

Why have honorable surrender rules if people won't observe them?

Bottom line is that if you start exempting yourself for whatever reason people will skip worrying about it and just shoot first which is a dangerous precedent to start.

True Slaya, but then if someone refused a surrender at point blank I don't suppose I'd figure they were too worried about mine either.

ez.dr.freak
05-23-2005, 02:10 PM
Again, has anyone noticed that they came home with an extra gun case?

SamtheSHIZNIT
05-23-2005, 03:23 PM
No i have not seen an extra gun case around. BUT i am also missing 1 Cobra Walkie-Talkie its black, i noticed that alot of people had the same kind. Also I have found a Pair of black Knee pads, I belive they are NatetheGreat's but i'm not sure.

Nosebuckle
05-23-2005, 03:35 PM
The weather was the best part of the day...but I still had fun. I think the organizers did well in handling their first event with so many people. My only complaint was an incident where I was blind fired upon at point blank range. I got really angery at the moment and swore loudly at the kid, so I apoligize for that, but the blind fire is a big nono.

D-Boy
05-23-2005, 04:18 PM
Iwas one of the people yelling surrender in the kill house. I drew my glock after surrendering one person. Understand I did not shoot anyone with the m16. I pulled my glock after Ded boyz #3 was killed. But I know when a gun is pointed at you and the shooter yells surrender, you have to surrender. The glock I was using was 300 fps, But still I am not going to shoot some one four feet infront of me. Also I did not hear before the insident where someone was using a sniper in the tunnels that there was a fps limit for 350 up all I heard was 400 up and I was not shooting that high. I was using what was supposed to be a stock m16. This gun was chronoing 380fps. Once the zombie forces pushed the defenders away from the door ways I took up position and aimed. I surrendered four to five people before I pulled my sidarm. Also after the confusion I was not the one to shoot the one 97th soldier in the face. Slaya030 can back me up on that. I am not sure why there is so much admosity against me if you are coming into the building with high fps guns and I can not shoot back at them with my 380fps gun. So you are pitting me with a 380fps gun which I cannot use and my glock with two mags, against multiple contacts with unknown fps guns, all aegs. For Christ sake, they could have had way too high of guns. Also you have to take a surrender if I have a clear shot on you and with in safe shooting even with a stock gun.
Next some one said that you could not hear my yelling. That is bull. Maybe not for fifty yards away, but my teammate was the same distance away from me as my enemy. I made my message as clear as possible. I was not angery because I apologized to the victims of my shooting. I was not angered until people brought it back up. Just tell me. If you turned the corner to face a glock or my m16 at your chest and I yell surrender, what would you do?

Jack

SamtheSHIZNIT
05-23-2005, 04:59 PM
no one should blame anyone else in the zombie game. Everyone there were good airsofters and there was alot of caos. if you were in the house though you couldn't here much b/c someone kept shooting the d@mn tin inside the house. so it was probaly diffrent for people outside. also i think the chrono might have been a little messed up. my gun was moded with a 375 spring, it chronoed 333, i havn't had the spring that long and i don't think it would of weared down that fast. but for the most part, i would like to thank everyone for being a good sport (with some exceptions).

P90killer
05-23-2005, 05:53 PM
well i can say a few things, one being that i was damn glad to i was able to play, 2 being it was franbar which i love to death. oh and me having the "hottest gun there"(Prose). at my whopping 590fps :D. all the hubub about the MED's i wasn't around so IDK on that. but i will admit i think that if u enter the tunnels you should atleast have it in semi, which i believe is the rule, but saw atleast a few times some full auto shots in them.
as far as the zombie gme goes, i know i got shot with something relatively hot from close, and in the throat mind you, but it is airsoft and life goes on. as far as hearing the surender calls then you can ask ranier, or the owner of AA(IDK ur name). b/c both of them heard me yelling, jokingly, WHAT I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!! b/c between all of the tarp hits and metal hits, there was a lot of noise.

thanks to eveyone for coming out, thanks to paul and all the PUNISHERS and Dead Boys for the good times after the game. and hope to see everyone out there in july

greg
p90killer

Predator
05-23-2005, 05:55 PM
all things went well for the most part. and to the people who screw up hey you made a mistake and try not to do it again that is all i can ask and expect of my self and others (no one was serously injured so al in all great game) except the loss of my safty glasses and 1 lense on my glasses

un-fortunatly i can not put some tape on them and continue but i can get new ones so i try to be at the next game with my team SKAM

snipe
05-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Over all it was a pretty good game. organization was good for a first time. i didnt hear about any cheating because for most of the day i was in the very back sniping.

As for the Meds... Dboy you engaged me in the zombie game with your M16 from probably less than 3 ft. luckily you hit my web belt but i still took auto fire from a 380 fps gun. You did not yell surrender or anything you just popped out and sprayed.

over all it was a fun ghame though... and sorry whoever i shot in the face... my scope was zeroed too low ;)

Stealth_Cow
05-24-2005, 12:45 AM
Was definatly a fun day. My glock served me well. Dboy i will team with u any time man we kicked major butt.

dedboyz#2
05-24-2005, 08:44 AM
all in all *****'n aside it was a great day.... as far as the drama goes if anyone thinks that if a gun brakes skin it is automatically shooting at 400fps(which i heard every time certain people got hit) than i invite you to take a shot from this little spring pistol i got which will at only200fps.
i think that alot of people were getting really frustrated with the lack of honor from some people not taking obviose hits even though more than one person saw it and after a while you just say **** um....i heard that alot. so keep in mind if you want to cheat and be very obvious about it and than wine about everything, there are alot of people that will get sick of it and they will light your *** up.same goes for surrenders too.
that wasn't directed towards the guy who got it in the mouth in the zombie game that was just bad luck.
all in all i was very pleased with my team they played well they died well. good games all around.

Loki
05-24-2005, 11:00 AM
The following engagement rules must be obeyed at all times (FPS measured with 0.2 gram BBs):

0-350fps (1.14 joules): Full Auto, no minimum engagement distance.
350-399fps (1.48 joules): Full Auto, 25' minimum engagement distance.
400-449fps (1.87 joules): Semi Auto only, 50' minimum engagement distance.
450-500fps (2.32 joules): Semi Auto only, 75' minimum engagemnet distance.
This means that if you are using a replica that chronos between 350-399 FPS. Then you may NOT, under any circumstance, fire upon someone within 25'. You may attempt to "Surrender" them, but if they refuse to surrender, you still may NOT fire upon them. In the spirit of good sportsmanship, it is encouraged that if you are surrended by someone with an upgraded replica within the minimum engagement limit, that you honor that surrender. Replica's that are upgraded with the intention of beeing in the 350-399 FPS range will be allowed a 5% tolerance on a case by case basis. Replica's that are upgraded with the intention of beeing in the 450-500FPS range will be allowed a 2% tolerance on a case by case basis.

These are the MED rules for Airsoft Ohio. As long as I have played airsoft, these rules have never changed. It is your responsability to make sure that you know what your weapon is shooting.

For Christ sake, they could have had way too high of guns. Also you have to take a surrender if I have a clear

Unfortunately, current AO rules make surrenders optional. On top of that, pointing a gun in the direction of a doorway and yelling "surrender" isn't a viable surrender scenario.

Dead_Pool
05-24-2005, 11:35 AM
PUNISHERS and I had alot of fun . great weather, good games, meeting new people. ETC.

My demon revolver cronoed at 520 fps!!!

my only complaint was that one of the guys on my team got his hands shot up pretty bad by a high fps gun that was blind fired... at point blank range. but that was worked out at the event.

thanks to p90killer and DEDBOYZ for fun after the game. special thanks to DEDBOYZ for food!

D-Boy
05-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Last time I heard when you have a clear shot at your target with in an unsafe limit, I can call a legal surrender.

Jack

Loki
05-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by D-Boy
Last time I heard when you have a clear shot at your target with in an unsafe limit, I can call a legal surrender.

Jack

True, but under current AO rules, they don't have to surrender, and if they choose not to, and you are inside your MED, you can't shoot them.

grunt
05-24-2005, 04:13 PM
If you turned the corner to face a glock or my m16 at your chest and I yell surrender, what would you do?

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that would do this same thing, but I would slap the gun out of your hands and beat you over the head with it for being so dumb and for hopping out of the moving van when you first got to the field with all your gear on that morning.

Next time when you post, make sure your english is better than Blades, that's sad:o .

Good Day.

notabob
05-24-2005, 05:57 PM
i was one of the humans left in the killhouse near the end of the scenario. i got in the hallway of the first floor where i could see two entrances. i crouched down and pointed my mp5 one direction and my sig pro the other. i probably surrendered 15 or 20 people. if someone did not hear me or did not realize i was a human i would give them a semi auto tap in the leg with my stock TM mp5. it worked fine until one of the guys i surrendered decided not to take the surrender and shot me dead in the forehead but my boonie was there so if kept me from getting a welt. the killhouse and the last elimination event were my favorite ones. big thanks to brad for taking over and making it worth my money...and that kid with the super 9 was super annoying.

D-Boy
05-24-2005, 08:10 PM
Well I was not expecting people to get totally filpped out with my statement grunt. I was just putting you in the shoes of my enemy in that case. If you turned to a gun and I yelled surrender what would your reaction be?
Loki, maybe some of AO's rules need reform to better suit todays event problems.
Grunt-If we can act senseable, we can gain more ground on the problem at had. I could say this is one of those "you had to have experianced it to understand things." (the kill house thing)

Jack

Nosebuckle
05-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Since we're on the topic of surrenders, I'll treat everyone witht my surrender story from saturday. I approached an entryway to one of the tunnels and stood outside. appearently, there was someone inside who heard me coming. Not seeing me coming, mearly hearing someone he assumed was an enemy, he wraped his gun around the entrance and attempted to blindly freeze/surrender me. I'm thinking a) we are both not sure if we are enemies and b) I'm not going to honor a blind freeze, much less when the gun was not even pointed at me, not to mention this all happpened at point blank range. So I do not say anything and a moment later, the guy opened up on me full-auto, waving his gun back towards me and I was hit. This whole situation infuriated me because of a dubious surrender attempt and the blind fire. Like Loki pointed out, a surrender does not have to be honored. I don't know what the guy's gun was shooting so i won't comment on MED but no one who knows the rules is going to honor this surrender that was attempted on me. Whoever was one of the 15-20 people d-boy claimed to surrender ought to give the AO surrender rules another glance. I for one only surrender if someone pulls off a nifty knife kill and creeps up behind me and taps me with the barrel of their gun. But like I said earlier, it didn't ruin the game for me but I think everyone should be aware of the rules.

Nosebuckle
05-24-2005, 09:20 PM
double post

Loki
05-24-2005, 10:04 PM

Loki, maybe some of AO's rules need reform to better suit todays event problems.
Jack

Good luck with that brother. The "CQB Rules" thread is testament to the fact that no one in AO ever wants to change anything. On top of that, I tried to change the surrender rules a year and a half ago, but it got shot down in a flaming fireball.

genocide43110
05-24-2005, 10:18 PM
I had fun at this event and I don't think it could have gone any better than it did. Im getting tired or hearing about cheaters. I think they should not be allowed to come to anymore games if they are caught, that way people will start to be honest and not cheat so much IMO.

King
05-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey, I'm missing my goggles and I'm pretty sure I left them at the event so if anyone has seen them, let me know. It's not a full mask, just some goggles. Thanks. And, oh yeah, I had a really great time. Thanks Punishers for letting me hang out with you all day. I'm ready for the next one!

Sgt Watts
05-24-2005, 11:01 PM
I had alot of fun, and thanks to the hosts. About the zombie game, I feel really bad for the kill house. Non stop fire... so many bb's... everywhere. Oh well that didn't bother me, I had a plastic sheild thingy I found and put it on top of me. Lots o' ricochets, and noise. And thanks to the guy who let me borrow an M16 mag during that, or I wouldn't have shot all the unsuspecting people walking outside the upstairs door. Besides that crazy game, snipers and spotters versus all was fun... until you're the last man alive surrounded litteraly by 40 people who dont know youre lying right next to 'em. Also, lets dumb down the whole not calling out thing, I think when your shot about 15 times in the leg by an enemy about 20 feet away from you, you should call out insted of looking to see if anyone noticed. But the game was great, thanks again.

Locutus
05-25-2005, 12:24 AM
maybe some of AO's rules need reform to better suit todays event problems.

You don't change the rules because some people are not responsible enough to follow them.

I think a better solution would be to not allow those who can't follow MED rules to use replicas that require MEDs.

The main problem at hand is that it seems that recently some people seem to think that getting a "kill" is more important than concern for safety and civility toward your fellow airsoft players. Nothing should trump those two aspects of the game.

Dante
05-25-2005, 12:42 AM
i know brad took some pics of the games but did anyone else take any? i want to see some of them.

untouchable53
05-25-2005, 06:41 AM
I agree Dante, I can't wait to see some pics. I think Brad risked getting his camera shot during the Zombie, just so he could get some great action shots.

peepingthomas
05-25-2005, 06:57 AM
Locutus said it best.

Like my comment of earlier if someone gets the drop on you, sighted in, and calls for a surrender, rules lawyering or not you'd ought to have the honor to accept it.

Otherwise you encourage people to shoot first, often and even blindly when it is unsafe to do so, again hot gun or not.

That kind of unsafe behavior will only get worse with the "well yeah we have the surrender option, but it doesn't apply to me because of x". Pretty soon every one will have an excuse for not taking an honorable surrender. If you choose to do that be prepared to have people shooting at you first and asking questions later, if at all.

dedboyz#2
05-25-2005, 08:22 AM
how ironic..... last year at fran bar i was in a room in the kill house when a group of 4 or five took out my guy fairly. i was around the corner on a 90 degree angle from the door and i waited when the point man came creeping in i tapped him on the arm with my gun asked for surrender because i like to play fair and all. as soon as i did he immediately pulled back , stuck his gun around the corner blind and lit me up from head to toe at point blank. i was pissed and guess which team the guys was on...... when asked if they take surrenders he said no. so practice what you preach...
i think that the rules need to be atleast updated to fit the trends in airsoft. for instance while standing at the chrono i see that most everyone likes to keep their guns at 360 to 380fps which is great i like the same. i say get ride of or lower the med for under 400fps.that would eliminate alot of problems and conflics. lord forbid if nessicary have atleast 4 refs on a game and boot the ones who are not playing right. they won't see everything but it will make the guys think before not taking a hit.

Locutus
05-25-2005, 10:34 AM
dedboyz#2, I am not sure who your post was directed toward, but regardless I will respond.

If the person who shot you was using a gun without MEDs then he did nothing wrong. There are no MEDs for guns less than 350fps, so even point blank shots are legal. Surrenders are also not mandatory, so again, the person did not do anything wrong.

What I was referring to is point blank shots (which I define as less than 10ft) with hot guns (which I define as a gun shooting over 350fps).

I personally think most MEDs should be eliminated too, but since I KNOW for a fact from personal experience that a 350+ FPS gun can cause permanent damage, it would be irresponsible to allow 350+ FPS guns without a MED. So the only logical answer to me is to limit all AEGs to 350fps. Not only would this eliminate MED issues, it would give snipers an actual advantage.

I have ran MANY chrono stations, and I can say without a doubt that most guns are already in the 330-350FPS range.

Lastly, just because someone happens to be on a team with someone else, that doesn't make them automatically responsible for their actions.

notabob
05-25-2005, 08:13 PM
hey, did anyone else get any poison ivy? i know that snipe and ranier did, and mine has spread around my body and is about 1/2" from being in my eye right now. i got some prednazone today, i just hope im not too late. anyways, it was a great day and a great game but they need to do something aobut the poison ivy.

SamtheSHIZNIT
05-25-2005, 08:29 PM
yea i got some poison ivy on my hands and arms. but not much other than that.

Again, When i left the park on saturday i left with only 1 walkie-talki if you ended up with an extra black Cobra Walkie-Talkie please PM me. Also When i left there were a pair of black knee pads, i have them now. so if any one is missing a pair of black kneepads or if anyone has ended up with an extra cobra walkie talkie please PM me. Thanks.

Glaeken
05-25-2005, 08:39 PM
590 fps???? Um, what's going on?

520 fps pistol???? Wha-what??

Slaya360
05-25-2005, 09:01 PM
I got poison ivy as well. Also around my hands and just a spot on my chin.:(

P90killer
05-25-2005, 09:05 PM
i didn't use it in a game.......silly:D

Lt. Corbin
05-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Oh boy....all I can say about the zombie game is OWW! I was in the house with a sniper rifle and you guys rushed a little faster than I anticipated, so when everyone got right up to the building I pulled the mag out of my gun, huddled up in the corner and cried. So many bb's hit that god damn tin thing that i was hiding behind I swear I went deaf for a few minutes.

All in all It was much fun, I had some gun trouble but have I been to a game where I have'nt had gun trouble?!!

About the poison Ivy, I was the only unfortunate one on my team who got any and im suffering, I feel your pain...or your itch.

Duo Chan
05-25-2005, 10:06 PM
Well, not sure I belong in this forum. Missed the game due to a death in the family (Our dog/son...). Just had to chime in about the surrender problems, for I also had an incident this week and an idea.

This past Tuesday I was playing with a friend of mine at his propperty. He had a 300fps pistol and I had a 400fps AEG sniper (screwed up PSG-1). Anyway, we were playing a game where he had to elliminate the sniper without getting shot. He had made it to a large pile of dirt in a V shape, one side between he and I and one side to his left. I knew he was reloading and would have killed me once done since I was within MED. So I drug myself through the weeds, bricks and cat litter to the other side of the dirt pile, jumped up on top of it and pointed my PSG at him and asked him to surrender. Sadly he would not due to stupid pride (partly ***) issues. So he shot me point blank... and I shot him back.

Now, I talk to much so to the idea. If it had been a real gun on a real battle feild in a real war, I would have shot him on site when I jumped on the dirt, but I could not due to airsoft MEDs. I believe the pride issue is the main reason people never surrender, so I believe in a case like mine it sould be a "safety kill". It's realistic to a real battle feild, it's safe and it makes people happy.

Opinions?

Jonny_GunZ
05-25-2005, 10:23 PM
im the person that raptor is reffering to on his team getting shot up.

if any one should complain about getting blindfired/point blank/ with a upgraded gun it should be me..... an ignorant Pansy stuck a ak-74 barrel in through a hole on the far side corridor and lit me up from 1 foot away in the balls, i covered with my hands and they got cut up pretty bad like as in blood covering my hands.. took about 3 days for my little buddies to stop hurting. 350 doesnt do that much damage and the person was outside of the corridor gunning in, what pisses me off even more is they WOULD NOT stop shooting me....

i surrendered in the kill house, to be nice cause if people are nice enough to surrender when i ask, like the 2 guys last event, i would do the same. i just returned and got him, so it worked out. yeah not surrendering when asked to... i would have loved for someone to ask me to surrender instead of hosing my crotch any day uhh shivver..

oh and glaekon the 520 revolver belongs to raptor... it is a device of pure evil, as if satan himself crafted it with the intention of it bringing pain and suffering.. eh not really just stings a bit ;)

snipe
05-25-2005, 10:26 PM
but if you change meds due to the current trends then you will have injuries. my M24 shoots at 550 and P90s at 600. if you get shot by one of those with an MED of 100ft or less your gonna be seriously hurtin.

I agree that 400 and below should have no limit but abve that should stay the same or have a minor decrease.

dedboyz#2
05-26-2005, 08:23 AM
actually i was more referring to the whole blind shooting around corners and the post came accross the other way i don't know who it was the fps or that i just know that it happened last year and it was an example of a situation that's all, that line practice what you preach was for anyone complaining about the same thing, and doing it themselves.
frankly in conclusion i think alot of people disagree with the med for under 400 and they have seen or experienced the big fat loop hole in the rules there. wether anything happens about it, i doubt it but ,i don't really care, because i will still play and love doing it. however when if ever we host a game there will be no med for under 400 and the surrender rule will be alot different and more feasible.
so in conclusion lets drop all the drama, the *****'n, the cry'n and all of us should not forget that this is just a game, and games are for fun. i really had a good day on the 21st and i think the majority did too.

Nate The Great
05-26-2005, 09:36 AM
SamtheSHIZNIT, those knee pads aren't mine...

It was a pretty cool event for the most part. I think that the last 3 games where the best, Zombie, SpeedBall Course, and the last event with 15-25 people.

JackRabbit
05-26-2005, 05:13 PM
Hey,
If anyone grapped the red and blue bandana's" the FLAGS" Please return them back to me at my next event.
Thanks,
Jack Rabbit

Predator
05-26-2005, 07:17 PM
does anyone know if the pictures taken at the game will end up on airsoft ohio:confused:

NickTick
05-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Im not one to accuse anyone but after reading many of these post about people missing things and myself missing a Charger im beginging to wonder if we didnt have a theft at this game. Like i said i dont want to accuse anybody u so if anyone accidently grabed my charger and you now relize that you have it and would like to return it to me it would be much appreciated. Like most people that play airsoft i dont have alot of money to be replacing gear. So please if you found pleae PM me. Thank you. Other then that i had a great day but i have a suggestion about surrenders. This is what i do if the person i am trying to surrender doesnt do so i will put a semi into his chest. So my suggestion to everyone is this if you are being surrender do the honarble thing and surrender or be shot and i dont want to hear anyone complaing about being shot close range when you dont surrender. But that is just my view on things. When i talk to Brad (Darkstar) He told me that his picture site might not hav e enough room on it but if you wanted to see the pics to contact him and he will try to make you a copy of them on a disk or something like that. Like i said before it was a fun day. And it was a fair job at hosting you first event. I do think though you might want to check out you Chrono i think it mught be messing up a little when it is trying to read the extremes.

Nosebuckle
05-30-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by NickTick
But that is just my view on things.
your views do not dictate the rules

Jonny_GunZ
05-30-2005, 09:40 PM
WOW, thanks for reminding us all your comment is really appreciated...

notabob
05-30-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Jonny_GunZ
WOW, thanks for reminding us all your comment is really appreciated...
trust me, his comment is much more appreciated than yours is.

necronomicon
05-31-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by notabob
trust me, his comment is much more appreciated than yours is.

Comments hold no worth period when its a one-line phrase simply lashing out at another (That goes for the last few posts). Keep it civil, or don't post. That seems to be the general consensus around here. No sense in starting a flame war. We all have one thing in common, which is Airsoft obviously. Can't we all just get along?

As for the game, I am glad my team is doing well off without me and hitting up some AO games. Hope everything went well and if not, provides a stronger foundation for future games.

dedboyz#2
05-31-2005, 08:39 AM
drama drama drama.....i think the game has been over for how long now
come on.... i feel like this a big soap opera, and i got enough of that s*** in highschool. lets not forget guys it's just a game, and games are ment for fun.

ez.dr.freak
05-31-2005, 11:37 AM
i am starting to think my gun-case was stolen and no t just accedentally picked up and put in a car by mistake.

THX
05-31-2005, 01:13 PM
Does anyone know if a gentleman named Gary Kirby participated in this event? He was an older guy that was 52 that my wife had a long discussion with on their lawnchairs. He was there with his son I believe and I saw him on the field playing a couple of the earlier games. Im hoping this isnt the same guy but Im afraid too many of the circumstances are similar. My wife really enjoyed speaking with him for over an hour and was impressed with how friendly and good of a guy he was.

Brian aka THXhttp://www.marysvillejt.com/localnews.htm#Guard%20commits

Predator
05-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Yes i bleve i cronoed the guy you say he was 52 i think it was him:confused:

Hooch
06-03-2005, 09:49 AM
just to clear some stuff up this sounds stupid but i was the one in the kill house with the sniper rifle that people were talking about and it shoots 285 fps :o so i didn't hurt anyone and don't tell me to use my pistol it shoots more than my rifle so,

and about the blind fire stuff give it a rest guys we cant change anything now,
but my thoughts on blind fire is if your just not brave enough to step out and look at your target then well don't go in the tunnels, sorry if that's being to blunt but lol, but otherwise i liked the event allot thanks for everyone that came and hope to see and play with you guys again

Hooch
06-03-2005, 09:52 AM
oh and don't go hard on the guy with the super 9 it just goes to show that you don't knead a really expensive gun to be good, i think that deserves a pat on the back not a ridicule,
sorry to double post but

Phil
06-03-2005, 10:13 AM
yeah...notabob I don't know what i did to piss you off, but if this is just about using the super9 then you shouldn't be saying stuff, but if it's because I as a person made you mad that's fine.

and about the blind fire stuff give it a rest guys we cant change anything now

hotshot is completely right i think you guys are all being too pessimistic and should stop complaining, and talk about the good things that happened