PDA

View Full Version : Indoor in Canton Tues Mar 29th- Spring Break

untouchable53
03-17-2005, 09:54 AM
This will be another BYOBB event at Intense Paintball in Canton. There will be gas and BB's for sale, if you need any. The games will start at 5pm and go until 9pm. Dan the owner say's if we get a descent turnout he will stay open later. The field Fee is $7.50. I will post the rules for any first time players. We've built new bunkers in the back and come up with a few new scenerios. It shoudl be a great time. See you all there.

Later,

Dan

Intense Paintball
Field Rules
(Airsoft)

1. Dishonorable play will not be tolerated! You will be asked to leave immediately!
2. Must have an owner-approved barrel blocking device or approved cover available at Intense Paintball.
3. Any Airsoft gun brought into or out of the store must be “Cased”.
4. Field Bio BB only unless instructed by Intense Paintball Administration.
5. Observe all fire exits before entering the field.
6. 350 fps limit for all airsoft models.
7. Paintball Mask or Goggles with full face protective Balaclava. Any other protective device will need to be approved by an Intense Paintball Administrator
8. No Food or Drink in playing area
9. No Smoking!
10. No Glass Items in playing area.
11. No shooting full auto at point blank range. (0-5ft).
12. No Blind Firing.
13. Goggles must remain on at all times in playing area!!!
14. No deliberate physical contact. Any Physical attack will result in police notification.
15. Do not shoot the refs.
16. Try to avoid headshots.
17. No firing at the ceiling or lights
18. Do not deliberately kick or punch the barriers. NO ATTITUDES!
19. Ricochets do not count.
20. Do not attempt to ricochet BB’s to hit someone hiding behind a barrier
21. If you are shot:
a. Yell, “HIT” and proceed to the staging area.
b. Hold your airsoft gun above your head and proceed to the staging area.
c. Do not become a human shield
22. No “Playing Dead” (Do not misrepresent your playing status in order to gain the upper hand)
23. Do not use the ref as cover.
24. Do not use previously fired BB’s
25. No smoke grenades or pyrotechnics allowed.
26. You must show any props you intend to take on the field to an Intense Paintball Employee for approval.
27. Do not throw anything.

**Any rule not followed will result in a warning, removal from the game or removal from the premises.
**Rules may be subject to change, per Intense Paintball Administration.

I _____________________understand the rules set forth by Intense Paintball and will obey all Intense Paintball Employees.

Signature____________________

Diablo
03-17-2005, 10:53 AM
sounds good i've never been there is it a big place? The 29th is a tuesday if i'm not mistaken so a lot of people will be working. You might be better to host something like this on a saturday where more people can come if you're looking for a bigger turnout.

theblackfox
03-17-2005, 07:07 PM
well you're right but the problem is it's a paintball place and they get most of their bussiness on saturdays, we just are lucky enought that the owner likes us, tuesdays are fine espically with most of us being in school it's sping break and lots of people can show, we had a saturday OP a few weeks ago. As far as size goes it's decent size, it's hard for me to explaine thats a qestion better suited for dan (untouchable). Hope to see you there though

btw I should be at this one.

untouchable53
03-17-2005, 09:03 PM
The playable area is roughly 50' x 175'. There is also a 4-5 thousand sq ft airball field that is also used. It's a great time.

Crosswire3
03-17-2005, 09:55 PM
Yes, the field is a perfect size for 2-10 people, which luckily, is around our normal showing. Also, I would like to try and get a few nights or mornings scheduled over the break since I will be away on Tuesday (college visits). Also, I will try to get some outdoor play set up out at "The Property" if it's nice. Any suggestions for that, let me know.

theblackfox
03-18-2005, 06:25 AM
I was thinking about a senario for you mike, on the property...dunno if I should post it though. I might just pm you about it.

So who else is coming on tuesday?

Diablo
03-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Yea i can understand that a lot of paintballers being there on the weekend. However unfortanetly i will not be able to attend so hopefully you guys have a great time. Good luck.

Sidd
03-18-2005, 11:03 AM
I may feel motivated to attend. epscially if i have my g36c back.

rifleman
03-18-2005, 05:18 PM
whats the field look like do You have pics?and where is it located at?

theblackfox
03-18-2005, 05:31 PM
intensepaintball.net

use the links to get all the info you need.

Sidd
03-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Now I definintly want to come, I GOT MY G36C back. lol now i just hope it lasts more than one night.

Hey Dan where did you get your scope rings? I need atleast 1/2 inch high rings to mount the scope from my mk1 carbine to the G36c.

Hey Jared where did you get that extra large rifle case? I will need a larger case once I mount the scope and I buy the KE kit.

Hey Alex wanna borrow the MP5k? I have ten 30rd low cap mags and a vest that holds 8 of them. You just need to provoe your own BBs

Hey Mike get ahold of me via PM about the glock.

Hey everyone else I'll get you lol.

theblackfox
03-19-2005, 04:19 PM
sure i'll use it sidd, but everyone needs to pray i get my money before then so i can pay for the bbs.:D

untouchable53
03-19-2005, 04:36 PM
Sidd, I got the scope rings down at Kames in N. Canton. I'm sure Dicks would have the same rings.

I may have another guy coming as well.

untouchable53
03-19-2005, 04:36 PM
Sidd, I got the scope rings down at Kames in N. Canton. I'm sure Dicks would have the same rings.

I may have another guy coming as well.

Sidd
03-19-2005, 04:38 PM
Dan never mind about the rings I got some medium rise see throughs at Dicks.

Alex maybe yoiu can pick up some BBs out of the mulch? lol

***Edit**** Dan stop posting while I am lol!!!!!!

Crosswire3
03-19-2005, 04:48 PM
Hey Alex...come by my house and pick up all the BBs ya want, it's a free-for-all, they are practically covering the yard.

By the way, Sidd and I were talking of possibly meeting at my house this Tuesday to work on our guns or whatever...just to have a good ol time. Maybe we can get some pizza and have a nice lil party. ...Don't hold it against me if I sound a little strange, but I am bored out of my mind today because for once in my life I did all I had to and finished all my projects. (It'd strange how when I am forced to get up for track on Sat's I get a lot more done as opposed to sleeping in til Sunday)

theblackfox
03-19-2005, 05:03 PM
If you dont mind your gun jamming to hell an back then I definatly will.

Fresh
03-19-2005, 05:52 PM
I got the case from Kames for $20. Walmart has the same ones for a little less but i'm not sure. Make sure you get the full sized plastic case because they sell one thats a little smaller and won't work as well.

Lu
03-19-2005, 05:57 PM
I'd like to come just need to find a way there...

theblackfox
03-19-2005, 07:43 PM
hey cory i'll ride my bike and come get you...it's got pegs and shocks...

ok anyway

my update is I should be bringing a friend, he's like me he's a newb and has no gun but he herd enouigh of my war stories and he wants to come check it out, not sure if he wants to play or not but if I go he'll be there.

We can use him as a hostie he agreed to it already.

untouchable53
03-22-2005, 05:50 PM
I know it's a little out of place for indoor, but...it's getting warmer and the outdoor season is fast approaching. I'm not quit done with it yet. Plus while firing in full auto last night I think my piston jumped a tooth. Well atleast something is up. I'll have fun breaking it down again!

Lu
03-22-2005, 06:13 PM
take steel wool to that burlap and it will look alot more natural rather then cross hatched, but still nice

theblackfox
03-22-2005, 06:50 PM
I like it dan. It looks good, you should let jared paint it for you.

untouchable53
03-22-2005, 07:09 PM
Steel wool...good call. I was using a wire brush. It wasn't getting the job done, as you can see.

Sidd
03-22-2005, 09:50 PM
Any idea if intense has any .25s yet? I was out firing the g36 and my shots where everywhere. if he keeps draggin his feet on the .25s who wants to go in on a bulk order from somewhere else and what brand do we want?

untouchable53
03-23-2005, 07:16 AM
Be patient Matt. They'll be in soon. I'm wanting them pretty bad myself.

TriggerHappy10
03-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Do we just show up or do we have to registor.

theblackfox
03-23-2005, 03:36 PM
nope just show up on the said date, if you're under 18 you need to bring a parent or guardian to sign a waver if over then you yourself must sign it...i think Dan(untouchable53) has a printable version of it just in case you can't bring anyone with you and you could have it signed at home then.

TriggerHappy10
03-23-2005, 03:58 PM
ok thanks

NickTick
03-23-2005, 04:43 PM
This sounds like fun just a real quick couple of questions. 1) Do they allow gas guns? 2) can someone give me directions from cincinnati? work that day but since it is going to be later in the day i can make it up. Thanx in advance for the help.

theblackfox
03-23-2005, 04:49 PM
yes gas guns (just ask sidd and his twin glocks) are welcome we've even had a springer war or two.

you can get direction off of intense's site
www.intensepaintball.net (http://www.intensepaintball.net)

you can find it through their nav bar.

Hope to see both you and Trigger there.

untouchable53
03-23-2005, 07:51 PM
a WORD OF WARNING ON THE MAPQUEST DIRECTIONS. They will take you to the other side of Atlantic Blvd. Intense PB is on the same side as Walmart and Eastbury Bowling.

Sidd
03-24-2005, 08:01 AM
Dan did you follow the mapquest directions the first time you went to intense? LOL

Alex you thought the dualie glocks were wicked wait till I bust out my dualie WA Xcelerators, though it will be a wekk or so since I havent even paid for the second one I won on ebay yet.

Hey Alex dont worry about BBs for tuesday I have some Bio's can use.

Anyone know of a really good brand of bio BBs? I noticed the once i got from intense didnt have a very smooth surface. I know Excel is supposed to have the best BBs but the bios were everywhere and the Excal plastic ones were pretty reliable.

theblackfox
03-24-2005, 08:51 AM
thanks sidd you're the man, if I can get my money before then i'll definatly silde you a few bucks, I was supposed to buy a case from mike..i just need money *tweaks*

untouchable53
03-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Sidd, Did you get the Excel Bio's from Intense or the other brand that Dan had? Also did you get my voicemail message about the .25's. PM me or call me when you read this (330) 418-9634

Later,

Dan

intense
03-24-2005, 01:38 PM
Hey Guys,
I have a large quantity of .25 Excels coming in on Monday in time for Tuesday. They will be at a very good price! I have plenty of green and T134a gas also.
I will also honor the sale prices for this Tuesday.
Dan

Sidd
03-24-2005, 02:44 PM
I got those dark grey Bio BBs that Intense had. They were excel right? Either way i didnt like them and searching round on the net i didnt see any that look like them.

Yes dan i got your messege

Sidd
03-28-2005, 08:52 AM
Dudes I just saw the weather forecast for tomorrow tuesday and its supposed to be 57 and clear.

We NEED to get something together to play all day, outside in the afternoon/morning and then play at intense at scheduled. I really need to cut loose. Anyone out there with me? if you want call my cell at 330-328-6495 or just PM me.

theblackfox
03-28-2005, 09:03 AM
well it's pouring out now so anywhere we play here in canton tommrrow you can bet will be muddy and dirty as hell. Maybe use mikes "property"?

Crosswire3
03-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Man, I'm visiting Carnegie Mellon and Pittsburg tomorrow, but some other time this week I'd be up for it.

Fresh
03-28-2005, 04:27 PM
I wont be able to make it tomorrow due to the fact that i have a soccer game rescheduled for tomorrow night and it was just brought to my attention over the weekend. Let me know whats up for outdoor though... possibly this saturday if its nice out.

intense
03-28-2005, 05:52 PM
The .25 BB's are in for tommorow night.
See everyone then
Dan

theblackfox
03-28-2005, 06:27 PM
thats sucks you wont be there jared, i'll be there i'm bringing a friend like i said before he's just coming to check it out see what everythings about.

untouchable53
03-28-2005, 06:33 PM
I'll be there tomorrow night! See you there!

Sidd
03-28-2005, 06:44 PM
I'll be there and hopfully i will have both my WA pistols.

i also have a friend I am trying to talk into coming with me.

theblackfox
03-28-2005, 08:43 PM
well atleast i know somebodys coming:rolleyes:

Fresh
03-28-2005, 10:58 PM
ok, my soccer game is at 10 tomorrow night, so i will be at airsoft before my game for the evening...

Crosswire3
03-28-2005, 10:59 PM
There is a good chance I can come...I should be home at around 5 or 6.

Sidd
03-29-2005, 07:34 AM
Jared you are playing airsoft then going to play soccer. wow dude you are a masochist lol i knew there was a reason i liked you lol

theblackfox
03-29-2005, 08:42 AM
this just got a lot better, and whoever gave my post 5 stars I love you as well. Now i have mroe people to show my friend off to.

untouchable53
03-29-2005, 09:38 AM
Alex..congrats on your Stars. I still need a few more posts. I'm glad to see everyone being able to come tonight. I can't wait to try out the .25s. Ahh one shot one kill. Had a dream lastnight of a huge airsoft battle, with an entire complex. Much more elaborate than what I had drawn up. I hope it was a premonition!

See ya'll tonight.

Dan

theblackfox
03-29-2005, 10:20 AM
You dident need more posts you just needed some one to give you good ratings on your posts:D :cool:

anyway, I hope it was a premonation big complex =funer games. Hopefully i'll get payed today so I can buy some .25's to run through sidds gun.

Can't wait till tonight.

untouchable53
03-29-2005, 12:41 PM
Here's an update on the rules. I took Field Bio BB's off uf there because we haven't used them so far. I don't want anyone to turn away from an event because of that. See you all tonight

Intense Paintball
Field Rules
(Airsoft)

1. Dishonorable play will not be tolerated! You will be asked to leave immediately!
2. Must have an owner-approved barrel blocking device or approved cover available at Intense Paintball.
3. Any Airsoft gun brought into or out of the store must be “Cased”.
4. Observe all fire exits before entering the field.
5. 350 fps limit for all airsoft models.
6. Paintball Mask or Goggles with full face protective Balaclava. Any other protective device will need to be approved by an Intense Paintball Administrator
7. No Food or Drink in playing area
8. No Smoking!
9. No Glass Items in playing area.
10. No shooting full auto at point blank range. (0-5ft).
11. No Blind Firing.
12. Goggles must remain on at all times in playing area!!!
13. No deliberate physical contact. Any Physical attack will result in police notification.
14. Do not shoot the refs.
15. Try to avoid headshots.
16. No firing at the ceiling or lights
17. Do not deliberately kick or punch the barriers. NO ATTITUDES!
18. Ricochets do not count.
19. Do not attempt to ricochet BB’s to hit someone hiding behind a barrier
20. If you are shot:
a. Yell, “HIT” and proceed to the staging area.
b. Hold your airsoft gun above your head and proceed to the staging area.
c. Do not become a human shield
21. No “Playing Dead” (Do not misrepresent your playing status in order to gain the upper hand)
22. Do not use the ref as cover.
23. Do not use previously fired BB’s
24. No smoke grenades or pyrotechnics allowed.
25. You must show any props you intend to take on the field to an Intense Paintball Employee for approval.
26. Do not throw anything.

**Any rule not followed will result in a warning, removal from the game or removal from the premises.
**Rules may be subject to change, per Intense Paintball Administration.

I _____________________understand the rules set forth by Intense Paintball and will obey all Intense Paintball Employees.

Signature____________________

Lu
03-29-2005, 02:26 PM
Can't make it, Dr's appointment. What ya visiting CMU for Crossfire?

theblackfox
03-29-2005, 04:10 PM
see everyone in an hour. I can't wait.

Crosswire3
03-29-2005, 07:42 PM
Sorry I couldn't come...I am just visiting the area's finest engineering schools (I'm a Junior). So far CMU is the best I've seen and looks VERY nice. (It helps that today has been the first nice day.)

untouchable53
03-29-2005, 11:15 PM
CMU's a great school. I had a few friends go there.

I'm sorry to say you missed some good games tonight Mike. The next Indoor game will be Tuesday, April 19th. Looks like we should get some outdoor games in before then. Have you checked into insurance? Don't know if you need any for the "Property"

Later,

Dan

untouchable53
03-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Crosswire3
Sorry I couldn't come...I am just visiting the area's finest engineering schools (I'm a Junior). So far CMU is the best I've seen and looks VERY nice. (It helps that today has been the first nice day.)

Crosswire3
03-30-2005, 09:06 AM
Nope, I haven't checked into insurance and don't anticipate any problems as long as everyone signs a no liability waiver and they are all cool with it. Also, after playing out there a little you really get a feel for the extremely short ranges of airsoft guns. I tried playing with a friend, and even after putting my M130 in the M4; the range was horrendous...maybe the .25s will help. It's just that it's so big and you get the urge to take the long shots that simply aren't going to make it. Anyways some of those kids I was hoping to convert into airsoft junkies are now interested in air guns of the metal pellet variety after they saw mine. So...I guess we're going to get into that a little more for the accuracy shooting side of it. Anyways I hope to get out there with some of you soon. I should be free everyday this week until Saturday (I did some extra visiting the past 3 days so I'd have some freedom over break).

Lu
03-30-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey if ya need any info on CMU just ask, my uncle works there.

Sidd
03-31-2005, 07:37 AM
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol i'm a goonie at heart.

I got two WA SV Inifity Xcelerators now woo hoo.

Hey mike wanna shoot around friday? i can come down early I have to be back up here in akron between 4-530 to pick up the kid but before that from the time i wake up will pick up time i am free to cause destruction.

Crosswire3
03-31-2005, 09:27 AM
Sure, Friday should eb good to go out there and mess around. I have practice from 10-12, but after 12 we can go out there til whenever. Anyone interested let me know...on here is fine.

Fresh
03-31-2005, 04:01 PM
i am interested in the festivities... i got work til 4 but maybe i will head out after...

Crosswire3
03-31-2005, 06:25 PM
Well...it has been staying light out quite late so that should work. We have been out there most everyday planting trees (1000 of them). I'll probably be out there from 1 to 6 or 7ish. I might be able to stay later if we can plan ahead. Here is a link to the location...

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=%5b4626%2d5199%5d%20State%20St%20Ne&city=Canton&state=OH&zipcode=44721&searchtab=home

I can make sure the gate is open...it's about .5 mi. after a larger black gate, a gun club, and some ponds. If anyone can confirm that they can come I'll put a large colored sign out or something. I can give further directions if needed.

Sidd
04-01-2005, 07:32 AM
I'll be there mike. Give me a call when you get this messege.