PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Revolution

spitfire
11-20-2004, 08:46 PM
a BIG thank-you to the strikers for setting this all up. Both games were very fun, and play was very intense, with a lot of engagements happening at one time. Field conditions were muddy, but it was still a great time. Hopefully we'll see more from the Kreigers and Tropicos in the months to come...(does it ever snow in our country?) Thanks again, I (along with my team) *101 Airborne, G Company* had a great time...

-Spitfire

HardLock
11-20-2004, 08:59 PM
Thanks to all 57 brave players that showed up. You guys made organizing a pleasure. The field was muddy, but I have seen it MUCH worse. Thankfully the rain stayed away. Looks like Tropico and Krieger BOTH picked up some alliances. It will be interesting to see how this effects the balance of power as the storyline continues. We will post the results of the matches as soon as Blade figures them out :D

Static
11-20-2004, 09:09 PM
I just want to say I had a great time. Thanks a lot for organizing the event strikers. It was a nice last game of the season. I also would like to say even though the missions were simple they were still very fun and intense. Tac and the other guys on tropicos it was a pleasure playing with you guys.

Sgt. Horvath
11-20-2004, 10:41 PM
I had a fun time tropicos, Strikers thanks for having us out. TAC it was a pleasure being on your squad, I had alot of fun. iP it was nice to play with you guys again too. Ufenden(no idea on the spelling) it was nice meeting you. Thanks to the Kreiger who gave me ammo at the respawn, I really needed that. Did we tropicos ever make an alliance with the russians? I heard someone mutter something like that twords the end of the game, but other than that our only alliance was with a rouge squad in the Dutch camo.

spitfire
11-20-2004, 11:08 PM
it was Kreigers who were working with the Russians, at least, we were hididng their ammo box...unless they tricked us...possible, but i dont think so

-spit

Gryphon
11-20-2004, 11:49 PM
I would like to say a thanks to the people that made the event possible. I had a great time. I was a little worried the the field would be too muddy to really move well, but that wasn't the case. It was nice the rain waited until we were leaving.

Dougrich
11-21-2004, 12:42 AM
I'd like to thank the organizers for a great time other than the muddy it was great.

Static good job on that box the first game.

Oh, by the way to the guy how jumped up with the GBB near the begining of the second game how many times did you get hit?

WHITEFACE KILLA
11-21-2004, 12:42 AM
MAN WAS THAT FUN!!! I want to start by saying Tropicos we really kicked some @$$ today,very nice work. Ulfhedinn and IP it was a pleasure, we could'nt have did it without you. The alliance seemed to had payed off!!!! Horvath and Dougrich truly 2 genuine airsofters excellent work!!! you 2 were very impressive. NOW for the good stuff!!!!....I would think seeing how we ran through the Kriegers and simply out smarted them :D and obtaining 1 objective crate in the first mission and another in the second it truly on top of bringing ours back safely both times put Tropicos on top right Blade?...lol...none the less not to say we were completely out gunned (how did tis happen?) probably 3 to 1( Thanks team Airsoft Combat Operations you really helped out on the last 1!!!!, 3 very good guys) Even though there has been no confirmation yet I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say we handed them their @$$ this time around. Blade it was simply but oh' so sweet my friend, very nice though i cant wait to find out what the cards and crates meant this was truly a awesome time, see you at Blind Fury with Tropicos leading the way!!!!!!!!:p :p. yeah and the rain GODS definately did us justice today.:D A thanks to all Strikers, Rogue, and Kreigers good job today!!!!

Dougrich
11-21-2004, 12:48 AM
Thanks Whiteface you did a hell of a job yourself you and tac really pulled it togther.

Ulfhedinn and IP you guys did excellent also can't forget you guys.

WHITEFACE KILLA
11-21-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Dougrich
Thanks Whiteface you did a hell of a job yourself you and tac really pulled it togther.

Ulfhedinn and IP you guys did excellent also can't forget you guys.

Just as I said a truly genuine guy:cool: . I'll se you at the FURY!!!!!!!!!

Dougrich
11-21-2004, 12:54 AM
So, Whiteface how many russkies you light up today?

WHITEFACE KILLA
11-21-2004, 01:23 AM
didn't take any fire from them today but gave um a lil hell towards the end of the 2nd battle when i was alone with 1 Ulfhedinn they called clemency or something to that nature so i spared um...lol and Ulfhedinn walked back with them. guys don't forget to thank Team 2Guns as well Bigfoot, Redeye and Mr. Horvath himself were grave contributors to Tropicos success. BLADE GET THE CODES DESCIFERED WE"RE AWAITING THE GOOD WORD....cant wait to see what the crates and cards meant.

spitfire
11-21-2004, 02:19 AM
i think that was notabob...i had 4 guys from my squad set up as a forward recon/ambush element, and he was packing a shotgun and mkII nbb...

so yeah, good showing for the shotguns today, i saw 3? super 90's and the m3 shorty...had the pleasure of watching the shorty in action, we set up a 2 man ambush, and he put 3 bb's in the face of the guy headed up the ridge towards our position, the guy couldnt have been more than 20 feet away, sweetest shot i've seen in a long time. guy yelled "mmmhhhhdfffffhhh" and fell face down on the path (slipped coming up the hill) then yelled "hit" i was laughing really hard...whoever you are...we're sorry, but that was funny.

props to the shotgun weilders out there...that takes guts (or retardidity)

can't wait to fight again (my next airsoft game is squad on squad back in Massachusetts...fun)

-spitfire

Blade
11-21-2004, 08:30 AM
Folks, I would like to start with an apology for all of you for the fact that I had to leave urgently in the afternoon. That was honestly not intended, not wanted and most of all pissed me off more than anything else. luckily though, my fellow teammate took the job and kept the event rolling. Thank you DOC, HARDLOCK, GLAEKEN and Strikers.

While I do not remember all the team's name, I would like to thank team Ulfhedinn , 86th Regiment, 101st Airborne who showed up with great numbers or simply drove hours to attend this event. Your dedication show me there is a place for milsim, no matter if it's a guerilla scenario or a fortress battle. It is an honor to have you at the event every time.

Now, I surely hope you guys got a lot of fun. As Hardlock was saying, the field was muddy but after raining few days in a row, it was much better than we were expecting. No accident occurred so I am glad to see you guys played safely. The simplicity of the event, while looking odd, was necessary for the continuity of the storyline and I am also glad to see you guys accepted it and went full throttle into the action. I'm hoping that each team learned their strongest and weakest attitude/tactics and will adapt their play style with it.

From what I could hear, the action was really intense while at the same time, there was time where recon was the only thing to do. We heard on the radio someone saying they were defending for about an hour, what you guys were defending that bad? several boxes? :D

At this time, this forum is the only input I got from the game and this is why I really need it for the future of the serie. Being said, I would like to hear about what kind of alliances attempted, no matter if it was successful or not (i.e. 6mm trying to approach the russians), those alliance will create the storyline for the future.

Also, I need to know what happened from the Kreigers, the Tropicos and the Rogue players (villagers) so I can see which country did what. For the cards and boxes, it will tell you which team went higher (or lower) in the hierarchy. Believe me though, it is not because your team got the most point that you will have the best job in the future :p

So for now, I will have to gather the points and start writing the next event; OP. Rising City. Thank you all for your support and see you next year.

NOTE: I owe money to some players so if you don't mind, please email me at blade@teamstrikers.com so I can send you the money back.

Dutch1
11-21-2004, 10:40 AM
It was a pleasure giving patronage to the Ohio airsoft community yesterday. As rouge players we had some great recon experiences - being 30 feet from a fire fight and having no one aknowledge our postition was just as fun as shooting a Striker :D

In the end the rouge players created an alliance with the Tropicos to reign down some fire on those blasted Kreigers who showed us villagers no mercy.

Hope to see a lot you in the near future at our CQB winter league - if not for the league - at least at the major events we will have every month. Also if anybody would like to use the building for training purposes, it is also available.

Dutch

WHITEFACE KILLA
11-21-2004, 11:33 AM
I'd like to thank the organizers for a great time other than the muddy it was great.

Static good job on that box the first game.

Oh, by the way to the guy how jumped up with the GBB near the begining of the second game how many times did you get hit?

Yeah, doug i lit his @$$ up that was funny as hell i hope those knots on his head dont swell up to badly:p . so you saw that doug? we talked about that all the way home and about died laughing... better luck next time!!!! lmao

notabob
11-21-2004, 03:53 PM

i think i probably got about 70-100 bbs hitting me in the time span of about 2 seconds. what was i thinking? i just wanted to shoot someone. i didnt think there would be 30 people standing right over top of me when i popped up. after the fact i realized i should have taken kevin's (the guy beside me who got hit first) mp5 and went down spraying you guys, but that didnt happen. i havent found any welts, but i popped a small blood blister on my hand last night and found two bb sized bruises on my arm this morning. i had a great time and i cant wait for the next event in the series. a big thanks to the 101st airborne G company for letting me tag along.

also, before we ambushed you guys, i was like, "kevin, you know we're gonna get shot, right?" he said yeah, but we just wanted to ambush you guys right off the bat. i just wasnt expecting to be shot that much. i was thinking two guys would come walking down the path and i was gonna pop with a little springer i had in my pocket just to say i got a springer kill but when i heard all of you guys pouring in i switched to the super 90 and lit up 3 guys to my left with that and took cover while you all tried to hit us. after you hit kevin, i think you guys thought he was the only one but then i popped up a few seconds later with my trusty mk1. good game guys.

Dougrich
11-21-2004, 04:17 PM
I shall you pop up and shot one of the Ulfhedinn guys and I was like your dead and sprayed with my m16 well actually I and about three other people did. Good game

notabob
11-21-2004, 04:23 PM
no, you and about 30 other people, lol.

oh and might i add that you guys were only about 15 feet away from me so it hurt like crap.

spitfire
11-21-2004, 05:11 PM
Despite Losing you guys pretty quick, I think that was one of my best plans of the game. It sure caused a lot of chaos, and it allowed all of the Kreigers and Russians to advance on the Tropicos really early in the game. Thanks to you four for sacrificing yourselves for the sake of the team, you guys weren't even 101, but you guys blended in perfectly with us...thanks for joining, and fighting with us.

-spit

Sgt. Horvath
11-21-2004, 05:17 PM
Props to those 2-3 Kreigers that were dug in the begining of the first game, you held off one of our entire fireteams for a long time.

Glaeken
11-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Everyone,

Big thanks to everyone that came out to play.

I'm glad to hear you all had a good time despite the nature of that field during the different seasons.
That field seems to have but two situations. One is wet, muddy and slick and the other is dry, dusty and mosquito infested.

Most of you are aware that this game is just another chapter within a series of events begun with OP:First Strike.

The beauty of the concept behind the series is that nothing besides the most basic set-up is scripted.
Everything that happens during the events sets the stage for the subsequent event.

The question on everyone's mind seems to be "What is/was the score?".
The big question on the organizers mind is "How does the outcome transfer to the next event?".

Everyone must realize that while the particular event 'score' is important the reality of what occurred may not be realized until another event.

With that said, I'd like to say that I had a most wonderful time.
Having the chance to meet and play with new players and old friends is really my favorite part of the sport.
The enthusiasm shown is always an honor to the organizers and I thank you all for that.

I, for one, was not involved with the organization of the game. All I did was aid in the administrative aspect, so any accolade should be given to Blade and Hardlock.

It's always fun to read the 'trash talk' leading up to games and afterwards.
My only word of caution is for all to remember that this is a game and to not allow any perceived jeering get ahold of your tempers.
I haven't heard of any 'flare-ups' of tempers. I'd just like to remind everyone to take things lightly and not be offended.

Ok.

It was nice to see that alliances were made, seemingly done before the game, and no one team or group was targeted for termination in particular.
Well, maybe except for the Russians....hehehe:D.

For those that aren't aware or haven't been involved with the ongoing series, I'll try and elaborate on the story-line a little.

Blind Fury saw the addition of the Russian Mafia.

With Krieger and Tropico fighting each other for overall control of the region, the Mafia saw the opportunity to exploit the situation and perhaps gain a little gold to pack their piggy banks.

With the aftermath of Blind Fury, the Mafia again decided that perhaps the time was right to exert their power and gain some eventual control for themselves.
Was the Mafia to succeed or gain control scripted in this game? No. Did the organizer necessarily want this to happen? Not necessarily.
Whatever happens - happens.
Again, that's the beauty of the concept.

Sometimes we wish to not necessarily keep certain aspects of the storyline running.
Case in point - the mafia.
Will it rear it's ugly head in the next event? We'll all have to wait to see.

One of the things that everyone should remember is that most of these events are geared toward allowing everyone a chance to work with their team.
The scenarios are generally setup to promote, and in a small way, force teams to work together.
Since we're trying to establish a mil-sim oriented theme, most of the events will run with that in mind.
Subsequent events may require teams and groups to do more than just go out and shoot up the opposition.

Also, be aware that your team/group will have to understand the difference between Strategy and Tactics.
Strategy is the 'overall' and Tactics are 'in particular'.
Since the events in the series are all built upon one another, the team/group's Strategy will have to be concerned with how their Tactics, used during each event, effect the subsequent events.
For instance, allegiances made during OP:Revolution will have great meaning for the next event.

Again, it's great to hear everyone is enjoying the events in this series.

WHITEFACE KILLA
11-21-2004, 06:28 PM
WE WANT RESULTS, WE WANT RESULTS, WE WANT RESULTS,.....:rolleyes:

Blade
11-21-2004, 06:44 PM
WhiteFace Killa,
You will get result in the next Storyline :D
Although, few teams did real good and as Glaeken said, it will be used in the next event.

Oh btw, would it be possible to know who created alliances? I need to know the teams involved.

Glaeken
11-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Patience, my good man.;)

AlphaOne
11-21-2004, 07:33 PM
Only 57 out of what, 101 that signed up? I didn't realize this whole Tropico/Kreiger thing had a big story to it that goes along with other events up until yesterday.

Anyways, if it's at all possible do you think we could fit in a few more events before January? My friend really wants to play airsoft a few more times before he goes to Bootcamp for the Marines in January.

john
11-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Good Game Once again VIVA LA TROPICO but i think it is time to call the UN To avoid extortion from the russians and the kreigers now. ALPHA SIX MAKE THE CALL

Was a real good self defense lesson, if you were on the tropicos side. The action was intense, mud is just another element to use against your enemy. Got pretty gamey out there i got jumped by shotgun boy and the sniper while taken a leak only lack of camo dicipline saved me there. All we could do was grab whomever was around and say cmon. Our team was split up into mixed groups most of the day and we didn't know about the mission roles or objectives only crates..protect yours get thiers; bring em to the red gate.

So joining was easy. Join or Hide from certain death. ufin from chy town, tac, leftovers from UNRRF, IP legion of doom, and our freinds from lydon michigan completes the tropico team.

We would regroup, get split into smaller groups and repeat. we couldn't hold a front on the feild and resorted to guerilla style fighting. whole teams of the enemy and i m sorry would get chopped up by us.. we would die 2/3 of the time but we killed them in high numbers. Medic help was scarce they were being protected and didn't get to the front lines much.. this lead to some walking off not realizing the 5 minutes was madatory thought it was more of a grace period and the walk back up the hill was the punishment. We were out numbered yet completed what i might think to be objectives. Brought two FNGs with me hardly ever fired and aeg b4 they're hooked like fish now.

So there was little direction and understanding on the tropico side about the pretext directly for the action other than political. I think this would be the case if a military force splintered yet were still faced with the enemy. They would operate neutral to eachother without a solid focus or goal. Some wanted to watch boxes some wanted to look for boxes some just wanted to kill russians and others were there to recon.

Thanks again Glaekan and Sorry I did use it on strikers but i always held off the trigger and let you pass.

Never thought i would get tired of killing guys b4. Next time if i know how to win the battle i will fight harder even without the blood lust. I liked the fact that we were highly out numbered

SUPER

JOHN

Blade
11-21-2004, 08:30 PM
John,

You pretty much explain 2 good points. First no matter how often you will explain something, in the action, everybody forget what have to be done. Second, the way you played the day was pretty much the intention of the event. If people wanted to play as a team, they came up stronger than before. Those playing individually, well, came out alone, without any concrete goals accomplished.

Overall, it looks like all team understood the idea and, even if they did not think loosing their box was important, took several risky choices.

As of right now, one team came back with 3 boxes and 5 cards...I do think they understood the job to be done lol.

spitfire
11-21-2004, 10:31 PM
oh, patience

i could have thought of at least 10 ambushes we set that could have been twice as successful with a little patience...but that's life, next time i'm going to get the words "hold your fire" tatoo-ed on my forehead...that way people will know im serious :p

im not actually mad about this btw...but patience is something all of us could use a little more of...

-ben

Sl1ngShot
11-21-2004, 10:48 PM
Over all the event was great. Even though my gun got messed up early on. The Tac boys, mainly ghettobrick aka WhiteFaceKiller hooked me up and the only two iP memebers were good to roll. All the sides played well.

I want to say thanks to whiteface and dougrich for hangin with me during the first round on the hunt for crates. And that mad display of supidy and skill in the second round to take the box right before the game ended. Tac is was a pleasure. Nice play from static

Thanks again to the strikers for setting it up.

-Sl1ngShot
aka iP-Tabx

Dougrich
11-21-2004, 10:56 PM
Sl1ngShot that box hunt wasn't that fun...:rolleyes: , but anyway you did a great job it was pleasure workin with ya.

Blade, I'm ready for more airsoft when's the next event:D

Blade
11-21-2004, 11:04 PM
Dougrich,

How about March 2005? :p

Decoy
11-22-2004, 12:37 AM
Well, after all is said and done, 6MM. Militia came out on the positive. No one ever found our box. While we lost 1 card to the Strikers (thanks Mole for not hearing the 'want to talk to' part of "I want to talk to comrade gerneral" :D ) in the first game and gained two in the second. I now no the value of freezing opposing squad leaders ;) .

As for alliances, we failed to make contact with Russians as desired (as mentioned by Blade), and the shot us even though apparently they weren't suppose to shoot Kriegers. At the end of the first game, a few 101st guys ran into ACO. They were without a squad leader to negotiate until 6MM. arrived. Apparently this last only until the end of the first game (as far as I know).

A few other things, I noticed a few complaints of guns that hurt. I dont know what they chronoed at or which bb weight they used, but some of us walked out bleeding a little. Also a few people were screaming when they were hit repeatedly. Most of the occurances of this I saw were due to the downed player not having a Red Rag of Death on them (not on thier heads or in their pockets). From now on, I'll try to carry some extra on the field. I suggest some other do as well so everyone on the field can get one if they need one.

spitfire
11-22-2004, 01:18 AM
i heard a few people cussing us out for shooting them multiple times, my gun shoots about 320, but i still managed to get some hate-cries from 40 feet off...

i dont think it could be said enough, put your gun above your head if you dont have a kill rag...that, or lie down...sitting up, kneeling, holding your gun...good ways to get shot again, i know we had a few "beating a dead horse" incidents on both sides...

overall, some of the most fun airsoft games i've participated in. congrats all around, tropicos, extra congrats to you, we outnumbered you by a significant number, and you still managed to be a royal pain to hunt and kill.

-ben

WHITEFACE KILLA
11-22-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Sl1ngShot
Over all the event was great. Even though my gun got messed up early on. The Tac boys, mainly ghettobrick aka WhiteFaceKiller hooked me up and the only two iP memebers were good to roll. All the sides played well.

I want to say thanks to whiteface and dougrich for hangin with me during the first round on the hunt for crates. And that mad display of supidy and skill in the second round to take the box right before the game ended. Tac is was a pleasure. Nice play from static

Thanks again to the strikers for setting it up.

-Sl1ngShot
aka iP-Tabx

I couldnt let a Team i allied with not go out without a gun... i just wish i would've taped that connection so you didnt have those connectors touch, and spare the connectors on that battery. I to also had agreat time with you and my ace STATIC!

Dougrich
11-22-2004, 08:50 PM
hmm March. blade does combat depot upgrade guns, because if so they're going to have some business.

Serpent
11-22-2004, 10:32 PM
Twas a good game yall... I pulled a Boris on tropico an dbroke out the AK started muttering and treated it like a SAW my my how they run..... I thank you all for attending and allowing me to get in another game with AO before I ship out too. I look forward to coming back again in July and have plenty more training under my belt... Thanks again for coming out I look forward to going up to Michigan for that CQB Game yall got goin on.

Rabbit Fire
11-22-2004, 11:23 PM
Hey all, Ronin Fox from Ulfhedinn here. I just wanted to say that us Chi-town boys had a great time and will always be willing to make that drive. I overall had a blast and was properly exhausted after the game. (a good sign that it was a success)There was some really fun, really intense fire-fights in that game especially if you were on Tropicps.(never a shortage of targets) and I enjoyed laying down a couple ambushes for you Strikers and Kriegers, and Stirkers/Russians as you know its only buisness. As for Kriegers.... you can go to hell, you can go to hell and die :) Anyways, I cant wait to see you all out there for the next chapter in martial saga of Tropico vs. Kriegers. *enter dramatic music*

spitfire
11-23-2004, 09:43 AM
did anybody manage to get pictures taken? i've been wanting to show my younger brother back home in mass what sort of good stuff i've been up to out here...

-ben

john
11-23-2004, 06:44 PM
put the blindfury pics back up i keep wanting to refer to them when talking about airsoft but end up going to the UK Site with video instead.

Just a request i can redirect them after they are up thinking of starting a lil photo album.

JOHN

Yea finding ammo crates on 10 acres is a little needle in a haystack. but who better to find a needle in a haystack then a grunt setting up an amush un one.. I think that is why the tropicos found so many. As far as rogue boxes.. I had no such brefing.

Thanks again Glaekan sorry if i scared ya runin up to mickey ds with your peace but didn't want to leave it lyin around.

Glaeken
11-23-2004, 07:13 PM
John,

No worries, mate.

I'm glad you were able to play. That's what it's all about.

Ronin,
Good to see you again, my friend.
Based simply on how you acted toward with the Mafia from Blind Fury - you were most polite and you spoke a lot of Russian;) - we had planned on giving you(and your team) clemency during the game.

Everyone,
Remember that at a lot of Blade's (Striker) events the fps limit is 400 without an engagement limit.
It is vital for the success of such a proposition that everyone maintain the utmost sportsmanship and try not to engage too closely.
If it becomes a problem, we'll probably see an engagement limit enforced.

Rabbit Fire
11-23-2004, 08:35 PM
If only we had known! The loss of life that could have been avoided! We Ulfhedinn members only wish for peace with our fellow Mercenaries. It always saddens me to see that we are constantly on the wrong end of eachother's barrel. Alas, Ulfhedinn has made a commitment to freeing the people of Tropico and we are men of honor before anything. I can only hope that our obligations to our respective employers will not lead us to further pointless bloodshed against eachother, as I always enjoy our brief meetings and i hope for the day when we can share some of the renowned Armenian Konyac you Russians enjoy.

Dougrich
11-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Peace with the russians can be possible, but peace with Kriegers is uncertain and highly doubt full. Thus this war will continue and become a war of attrition with no side with an upper hand until on day they wary down they other enough to proclaim victory. Thus I ask for assistance from any and all able bodied men and women to join the ranks of the Tropicos and bring peace to the region for once and for all.

Rogue
11-23-2004, 10:11 PM
Good game to all. BSTAB and 86th allied up right from word go and kept it tight the whole time. As for alliances between countries, 86th on behalf of Kriegers established an alliance with the Russians towards the end of the first game which also carried into the second game. It's ALWAYS a good time to tear it up with Strikers.

I'll be looking forward to seeing how the scenario plays out next time. Good game fellas.

almega
11-24-2004, 11:00 AM
great game as always frank

we'll have a few AAR's up on the 86th's forums soon, keep up the good work.

Blade
11-25-2004, 11:35 AM
btw folks, very interesting results for all teams ;) . It should give a good storyline hehe

Dougrich
11-25-2004, 01:15 PM
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!

WHITEFACE KILLA
11-29-2004, 10:34 PM
WE want results, we want results, we want results!!!!!!!

Glaeken
11-29-2004, 10:55 PM
For those seeking results,

Although results of some events are important to some individuals, the continuation of the story-line is the most important.

The significance of the results will become clear once the next event's scenario is made public.
What may seem very significant, according to the direct results from OP:Revolution, may indeed not matter as much in the overall story-line.

Also, other direct results may be more significant than their presumed "numerical" value.

All I'm saying is to not place too much emphasis on "numerical" quantities from each of these events in the Blind Fury series.

One's 'bragging rights' may prove to be hollow in comparison to the scope of the larger picture.

Mole
11-30-2004, 02:18 PM
Decoy,

I would say sorry, but I can't. Not in the nature of a Russian. You know how it is. Next time, try holding your gun in the air, and wiggling out on your stomach pleading for your life if you want to talk to us. Otherwise, my orders are to shoot and kill. I'm not necessarily designated as the negotiator of the Russians.

It was fun though, wasn't it!

MOLE

Dougrich
11-30-2004, 04:46 PM
Decoy your a krieger I'm a Tropico we both have a common enemy, maybe next time we could well destory the Russains and then get back to our business.

Decoy
11-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Mole,
You guys shot first, so the burden of responsibility was yours not mine ;). And yes, it was fun.

Dougrich,
Normally I would be all about hunting Strikers (Russians), but I have been thwarted in both Blind Fury games from adding a curveball to Blade's little script.
In Blind Fury, I took photographs of Aegis' jeep with a digital camera. I was going to barter for the Russian's by holding evidence of their secret involvement in a sovergien nation not under their control (especially without UN approval), otherwise I'd "send" a copy of that eveidence to the Americans in hopes of a full removal of Russians from the area.
This last game, I had a CD I burned for Glaeken (he had asked for it after Blind Fury) and I wanted to give it to him "in game" to gain the Russian's favor...but Mole screwed that up ;) . 1 more shooting incident and I might declare open season on the Russians.

Glaeken,
How'd you like the CD?

Dougrich
11-30-2004, 07:56 PM
lol, ok Decoy