PDA

View Full Version : OP: Irene II (post game)

J Teezy
10-10-2004, 10:08 PM
The location for this event was awesome. The night OP was definitely an experience. Firefights were intense. The game was full of action after action after action. The helicopter that was used in sundays scenario added to the whole thing. When it landed and they threw out all the smoke and then it took off again and kept circling the area for a bit. I can't wait to get that dvd when it is created.

Sgt. Horvath
10-10-2004, 10:13 PM
:eek: They used a chopper? :eek:

J Teezy
10-10-2004, 10:18 PM
yes, the chopper was used in sundays scenario for the blackhawk down mission. a 12 man squad from charlie "was" on the chopper which went down behind enemy lines. They were on their own against delta by themselves for the first 15 minutes. Then reinforcement was deployed

Sgt. Horvath
10-10-2004, 10:24 PM
That sounds awesome.

Fox
10-10-2004, 11:23 PM
awesome event... defiently worth the 18 hours worth of driving.

More when I wake up from my coma.

Grease Man
10-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Words cant even explain on how amazing this event was. Its the type of event that even though Charlie sqaud got their butts handed to them (in some missions not all) and offically lost the game we all went home feeling like winners. I have too many amazing storys to share and i'm sure the DVD will clear that up.

Thanks to,
team iP
Charlie squad
Nextmayor and Tac
SG-12
and delta (mainly the strikers, you guys did one hell of a job clearing those buildings out congrats!)

and of course Col. McKnight, MSG. Mullen, and Col. Paul Longgrear

insane
10-11-2004, 12:05 PM
wow how much is that dvd and when is it coming out? i really wanna see that! that sounds soooo fun!

Steamer
10-11-2004, 12:18 PM
yeah, that chopper was a nice touch, gave a really nice atmosphere with it buzzing around during the fight. Watching it circle the feild while gearing up, got me pumped!

Blade
10-11-2004, 12:32 PM
Insane, the game was yesterday so please assume few weeks before getting ready. Matter of fact, OP. Lion Claws was last May and the DVD just came out or about to. So I can say OP. Irene 2 DVD will not be ready before at least December, unless there is special effort put into it so we can all watch the DVD for Christmas eve ;)

insane
10-11-2004, 01:48 PM
ok kool, I didn't know the game was only yesterday...so how much is this dvd gonna run?(if you know)? and how long do you think it will be?(length of movie)? hehe i'm looking forward to watch it! thanks a lot guys for producing the movie!

Blade
10-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Insane, with all due respect, it's like you are asking how much the new Tokyo Marui Vulcan will cost and if it will be gas or electric powered. Price and duration can't be determined since nothing has been compiled yet and nobody knows how much work and copies will be produced.

Only thing I could suggest is being very patient my friend ;)

note: There is no TM Vulcan on the drafting table, it was just an example.

D_Man
10-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Good times down in TN, and it was great seeing some faces from around the country I haven't seen in a long time. Was also great to meet Col. McKnight and talk with him and hear his stories, once again good times :)

Here are the pics I took (good ones anyway) :

http://client.webshots.com/album/199004462jwpwAC

clinkman
10-11-2004, 02:47 PM
A big hearty "THANKS" to all of the Ohio teams and players that made it down, your presence was truly appreciated and felt on both sides throughout the Op. Hope you all had fun and made many friends and memories.

Ganner
10-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Hell of a game. Good work Delta company, and a hell of a job Charlie company, yall had me worried a few times ;) .

I talked to some guy from KY clinkman, at office B first game and he had his muzzle pointed towards me. I surrendered to him but I dont think he was alive lol. Anyone from your area bragging about getting a surrender while dead?

clinkman
10-13-2004, 10:38 PM
Wasn't one of ours that I know of. If he was wearing Desert, then it was one of the ASKY guys. Drop down in their forums and ask ( www.airsoftkentucky.com )
Was hoping I'd get a chance to stop and talk with you a bit Ganner, but barely had time to stop to eat....will see you at another game soon I hope.

Ganner
10-13-2004, 10:56 PM
Haha, ok, glad it wasn't you. That would have been a crappy intro.

Agent 47
10-16-2004, 10:26 PM
Twas' one of my boys ganner.

I guess noone appreciated Aaron (serpent) and myself blaring Cleatus at 7 AM at charlie camp. Come on, you know it got you movin.

Drew

Grease Man
10-17-2004, 05:33 PM
Agent,

I know Team iP enjoyed the music. It was a nice morning pick-me-up