PDA

View Full Version : Operation Moonshine June 12th, 2004

CoOk!3 6()|)
06-13-2004, 03:19 PM
This event was great fun. We didn't have a huge turn out but the game quality here was stellar! The field was fantastic! It rained part of the time, but the field stayed pretty dry. The pyrotecnics only enhanced the games (artilery shells, Roman Candels, Smoke Bombs ect). This was one of the most fun events in recent memory.

Thanks Oldschool for the great times!

Later,
Scott

Fragment
06-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Aye it was cookie! Best games ive ever played. We had some fun in london punking out the "Ricers". On the way to london we got a few red lights with this black SUV next to us with a really hot chick in it, she looked at us, we looked back, she waved, we waved back, she spoke, we spoke. The light turned green and she took off, we come up to another red light and it turns green as she gets there. To quote Ssgt hopkins " GOD HATES ME!!!!". Cookie's car "broke down" hehehehe. Ssgt's M4 became Pvt Mckinley's (me) M4, Hopkins you kick ***! cookie bought Ssgt's M9. We had some dam good fun saturday night, with jokes, n such. I (and a few other on sunday_ got to see a side of sarge that no one should see. Bulldoging scares my, *cries*. Its been a long time sence ive had a weekend with that much fun envolved. Really gonna be a time to remember!

Thanks again Oldschool!

Frag out...

CoOk!3 6()|)
06-14-2004, 10:36 PM
It wasn't so much as my car broke down as I am an idiot. I left the emergency break on, and my car decided that it didn't want to shift right while the break was on, go figure. On the plus side, before I figured out the parking break was on, we started a betting pool on how far my car would make it on the way home. Obviously everyone guessed wrong, because when I took off the break, the car ran fine. So I'm up 10 bucks after the whole ordeal. Yay!

Lates,
Scott

localbacon
06-16-2004, 05:16 PM
OP: Moonshine was an absolute blast. The fireworks and smoke bombs during the games really made things fun. All the games were fun and got my heart going! Mother nature threw in a couple drops of rain, but nothing that us "rugged outdoorsmen" can't handle:cool: . Even though there was only about 12 of us (about 10 from AO), I had a great time. After ther sun went down on saturday and sunday night, it was fun screwing with the ricers in london, ky and eastgate! And scott, damn you and your sneaky tatics of cheating us out of hard-earned dollars!! At least your car is working. Everyone make sure to wish Rampage (John B) a Happy Birthday, because the fine ladies @ Hooters did!

Thanks Oldschool for the event!

-Matt Evans

CoOk!3 6()|)
06-17-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by localbacon
And scott, damn you and your sneaky tatics of cheating us out of hard-earned dollars!!

.... I would never... :)

Fragment
06-17-2004, 10:38 AM
Yea ok cookie we know you did it and we are gonna kill to get it back \={

Frag out... \=P

Stealth_Cow
06-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Although it seems the Hooters girls think he is 16 :p