PDA

View Full Version : MiA OP: First Strike 5/1/04

Fat Tony
05-03-2004, 01:34 AM
I'd just like to say that the day was great and well worth the drive. I loved the idea of a Law Enforcement situation and it worked out really well. The Medic rules also worked out exceptionally. The turnout was a lot better than I expected. I counted around 60 people right before we went out for the first mission. It was also great playing with Frostee and Munin and alongside Mandor, Bill, Vern, and the other guys on our arrest team who's names escape me at the moment. Good job to the Law Enforcement team, we kicked a$$ and didn't even get any complaints from the Militia (other than half the LE team unloading on the 2 armed guys that ran across the field in front of the militia prisoners.) And good job to ACO and Geist Kompanie, you guys put up a hell of a fight. You guys in Michigan put on a great game, I can't wait to play up there again.

Munin
05-04-2004, 01:27 PM
I'm really glad you guys could make it. You definitely looked the part of law enforcement, which I thought added a lot to the scenario. I look forward to skirmishing with you guys again at Op: Blind Fury.