PDA

View Full Version : OP: Ghetto Grill (Fran Bar 2/28/04)

Grease Man
02-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Well guys I dont think we could have picked a better day to play airsoft. I want to thank everyone for the great turnout, and wallace for orginizing the games.

I managed to take some pics during the event, and i'll post those tommarow night.

On a lighter note when I got home, my dad, (the one who cooked all the food, along with wallace) handed me his credit card, and told me to order him some type of gun. So his new AK47 should be arriving at the end of the week.

Thanks

Grease Man[ip]

grunt
02-28-2004, 06:58 PM
AHAHA, that game was Awsome!

Macdaddy is no longer my daddy but Kommie you sure are!:p

Good Game Everyone

Thanks GreaseMan and Wallace

OP:Hub Cap was a great turn-out:D

JayKay
02-28-2004, 07:13 PM
Oh man that was so much fun today. That had to be like the greatest day to play airsoft. Sunny and in the 60's. I wish every airsoft skrimish had weather like that...lol. Field was a little muddy but not as bad as CM2. Although I did fall on my *** in some brown stinky water....I pray that it wasn't portipotti run off....lol

Thank you Wallace and iP for hosting today and thanks Father Greaseman for the food today!

Today was seriously alot of fun. The most fun I've had at a skirmish in a long time :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, I can barely move i'm so sore right now...

K0MMIE
02-28-2004, 07:45 PM
i cant move... at all... my arm... oh god... the blood... ouch the pain...

oh my god... i cant... get to my fridge... i am hungry...

i cant move.... call donatos... charge it for me... no cash...

so hungry... cant move... the pain...

kerristallax
02-28-2004, 10:25 PM
Sorry about the arm kommie. The gun will be turned down to a more appropriate level by the time the next event rolls around, and I'm going to pick up a sidearm that actually fits in a holster (damn desert eagles...)

Pyro
02-29-2004, 08:16 AM
that game was fun especially the one where me and grunt were held up in a building and i killed there team. hahahaha :D

and if we do the hostage game again try to get the guards more action than just shooting the hostage at point blank range.

Loki
02-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Well, that has to be one of the better games i've attended. Small, and we even got to try out some different stuff. Thanks everyone who attended, thanks to all those who donated their time, money and effort towards the food, and/or organization.

Prose
02-29-2004, 09:18 PM
What a great day to get out and do some airsofting. Start the season early, in February! I agree with the others, had a great time. When is the last time your meal was cooked on an open flame over a hubcap?

Agent 47
02-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Prose
When is the last time your meal was cooked on an open flame over a hubcap?

lmao, youd be suprised with me around....

Grease Man
02-29-2004, 11:14 PM
Well as I promised, the little pictures I did take, here is a link to them.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/islandjo552000/album?.tok=phFBXjABbWpzMN3s&.dir=/2a4c&.src=ph

I tried posting them on AO, but I keep having problems with it, so your stuck with yahoo photos for now. Oh and remember, i'm no good at taking pictures.

grunt
02-29-2004, 11:19 PM
well there is just a few there......ha and im not in any, score again!:p

Thanks Grease Man

haha i just noticed....in the first two pictures they are holding hands, so cute :p

Titleist
03-01-2004, 03:02 PM
I have to agree that the advantage to these smaller games is that we have a more concentrated group of players that are experienced, and because of the size it allows for us to get a wider variety of games going because a lot of us have run through the drill before and know what to do.

EZ, it's always nice playing with you guys, unfortunately for most the day I was defending that damn building again and again, so I had to fight off most of my own team, shooting wallace got old, lol.

There were a few minor bumps in the day, but I enjoyed playing with all of you, and a special thanks to all of the guys from iP. It's always a pleasure playing with some real talented airsofters. My hats off to you all.

Weather really gave us a great day, I think some of us were worried it'd be too cold, towards the end of the day a lot of us were sweating it got so warm. Hopefully in the next few weeks it'll dry out even more.

Anyways, a great day, and I enjoyed shooting both at you and with you guys.

p.s George, you get to light me up in the back next game free of charge, friendly fire isn't.

Blitz[ip]
03-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Yeah I had a great time on saturday. The weather was nice and everyone was comfortable. Thanks to my dad for jimmy-rigging a hubcap for a grill. Later that day he claimed it was "something I learned when I was an eagle scout" yeah right.

Anyways, great job EZ its always a pleasure to play with you guys. iP, i love you all.Thanks to wallace and my brother, grease man, for organizing the event, I had a lot of fun

Nosebuckle
03-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Great day for airsoft and a good experience I think was had by all. Thanks go out to GreaseMan and Wallace for their parts in helping put this "operation" together. EZ always good to play against and alongside with as well as the rest that showed up. Extractor made great food, next event you should see him toting an AK and being shot a lot. BTW if anyone found an MP5 flashhider, one of the big ones that comes off a CA gun, mine fell off during the recon mission. Don't think anyone found it but just throwing it out there. Namboose lost his MP5 flash hider as well so if anyone found a flashhider, it's probably ours.

Lone Gunman
03-03-2004, 08:33 PM
Hello All.

What a Geart day of airsoft. The Best. Nice to see familar faces. And I can't wait to go again. Next time I hope no ice is in the buildings, slipping like that messed up my shoulder. And that was a very ungrceful fall. See ya in the field next time.

Later

Lone Gunman

Pyro
03-06-2004, 11:07 AM
as of a week later I still have a bruise on the tip of my nose from JayKay :D

grunt
03-21-2004, 01:38 PM
ha, and you still have a bruise as of almost a month later:p