PDA

View Full Version : WTS - Woodland BDU Top and Pants Large Regular

Sundown
05-25-2009, 11:33 AM
I have the following items for sale. Both are the standard Woodland pattern.

1. BDU Top in Large Regular. Standard stuff here, no rips or tears. This has some velcro attached for your team name (over your left chest pocket) and on the left shoulder (a 2"x3" ish size patch) and a subdued OD reverse American Flag on the right shoulder. There are round velcro panels on the sleeves which I can leave on if you like - or I can remove them. About 4" in diameter.

2. BDU Pants in Large Regular - Standard Stuff here. Everything works, no tears or missing buttons. These are large regular in size but I have rolled the pants up and put a temporary hem in them to make them into Large Short. If you want that size, leave the hem in. If not, 3 minutes removing the hem makes them into the large regular size again.

$11 each shipped (if separate)

Or

$20 together shipped.

So buy them both and save $2.

Any questions, just PM. Thanks.

Radixz
05-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Hmmm I'm actually more of a medium but for the price I dont know if I can pass this up. I guess it's no big deal if they're a bit big. Once i come across the money I'll buy it, but if you get any other more immiediate offers give them priority over me. Prolly have the money in about 3 weeks.

Thanks,
Radixz

Sundown
05-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Pants are spoken for pending payment.

Top still available.

Sundown
06-05-2009, 07:07 AM
Pants sold and shipped.

Top still available for $11 shipped or $8 picked up at an event. I will be at Valley Creek on June 7th.