PDA

View Full Version : WTS: OD Condor Vest & Pouches

Sundown
01-31-2009, 08:28 AM
Up for sale today is an OD green Condor vest with pouches.

This is an adjustable size (has adjustable tabs on both sides under the arms) and fits well over summer or winter layers.

Inside: There are mesh liners inside the vest for simulated plates or for storage. I kept a notebook or something similarly flat in there. The front two mesh liners zip and the back one is just open at the top to slide in the panel. Frankly I never used panels in it (could make them easy enough from foamcore or an old closed cell sleeping mat).

Outside: You get the vest and the pouches shown. They include:

1. zip medical pouch (I carried my backup bbs and my loader along with medical stuff, extra batteries for my turbofans and so forth)

2. A misc. pouch that fits two (2) M4 mags or a pistol or a radio. I used it for mags and it has a velcro flap.

3. Two (2) open top M4 pouches (they are a pair together not singles) with the bungie style tops for quick reloading.

4. A triple mag pouch (all as one unit) that holds a total of six (6) M4 mags.

5. A home made single point type sling ( the black strap). Not shown in the picture is the other half of this that is a buckle and extra nylon strap. You have to figure out how to mount it on your rifle.

For the sling, I looped it around either the stock or through the carry handle to create a poor-man's single point sling. Worked great.

6. Not in the picture but still included are two (2) pistol double mag pouches. These two (2) pouches hold two (2) mags each. I don't have a sidearm so I don't know what mags they fit -buyer beware.

All the zippers and buckles work on the vest and all the pouches. Some normal wear on the vest but no rips or tears that I can see. I will take my nametag off the vest prior to shipping.

I accept paypal and cash at the February Open Play at Red Dragon on Feb 21.

Price is $35 picked up or $45 shipped.

Get a great deal on a used vest with plenty of life left in it. Any questions, post them or PM me. Thanks,

Edit: Now including a Woodland Camo Camelbak complete with reservoir and hose / bite valve. No additional charge. Buy the vest and get the Camelbak too. No rips or tears, just normal wear. I wear Tan all the time so no need for the Woodland one anymore. Pics up soon. Thanks,

Sundown
02-02-2009, 05:43 PM
I added a woodland camo camelbak with hose and bite valve to the auction and lowered the price to $35 picked up and $45 shipped.

Thanks,

NightSniper
02-04-2009, 02:47 PM
PM sent Sundown

Sundown
02-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Item spoke for to NightSniper pending payment and pickup on Feb 21 at the open play at Red Dragon.

If buyer cancels prior to that date, I will update the listing with that info. Thanks,

NightSniper - pics updated per your request. Thanks,

NightSniper
02-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Got it, Thanks

Sundown
02-19-2009, 08:46 AM
Buyers have backed out. Vest and camelbak back up for sale at prices noted in original listing. I will be at Open Play at Red Dragon on Feb 21 and Valley Creek open play on March 1 for anyone who wishes to pick up.

Thanks,

mrobben
02-19-2009, 12:55 PM
possibly interested..
i know its an add on. but will the camel back attach to the molle webbing?

i will be at the 21st game.

Sundown
02-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Well that is what I have my DCU camelbak rigged for (see my vest on the 21st) but it does NOT have MOLLE webbing on it. I just jury rigged mine.

It is just a normal camelbak (thermobak actually) that has regular backpack straps.

Tell you what - I'll bring it all to the game and you can make your decision there. I'm flexible.

Look for me at check in. Any S.P.E.A.R. guy can point me out to you. I was at the December ASL game too if you were there. Thanks,

Sundown
02-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Items still for sale. Couple people said they are interested - I will have at Valley Creek on Sunday, March 1.

First come, first serve on that day. Thanks for the interest.

Pointman
02-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Hey Sundown...might be interested. An old airsoft player from Florida and thinking of getting back into playing. I live about 5-10 minutes from Valley Creek...Shoot me a PM if you still plan to go and we can exchange contact information.

Sundown
02-28-2009, 01:20 PM
PM's replied to. Considered spoken for by Pointman. He will pick up either at lunch or end of the day at Valley Creek.

If he backs out, I'll put it back up sometime on Monday. Thanks for the interest.

$35 picked up at the day of the event.

Sundown
03-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Item sold to Pointman. Mods, please close this thread.

Thank you everyone for your interest.