PDA

View Full Version : FS: Gun Bags/Cases, Small Pouches, Balaclavas

Red
01-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Cleaning out my room once again today. Found a few things that have been sitting in my closet since 2006. I could use some play money, so why not.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r479/MrRedward/AO/Bags.jpg

1. Tan Condor bag - $25 - SOLD
Size - 42x13.5x (Inches, L-W). Depth on this is pretty big. Its soft case, so it stretches. It can fit a saw. 'Nuff said. Brand new condition. Pretty heavy duty. I loved this thing when I used it for my larger guns.

2. Bushmaster Hard-shell case - $10 SOLD
Size - 47.5x9x3.75 (Inches, L-W-D) Used condition. One broken latch, but it has four, so its fine. Foam inserts are intact and they're in good condition.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r479/MrRedward/AO/Misc.jpg

1. Random Alice belt pouch - $2
I used it for a dead rag and as a mag pouch for VSR-style mags for a while. New condition.

2. (2) Tri-color SDS Pistol Mag Pouches - $5 Each
Never had the chance to use them. New condition.

3. Blackhawk Tan GP - $10 SOLD
Used it frequently. Still in excellent condition.

4. Stock CA M4 Barrel - $5
Good condition. Swapped it out for a Systema and I've had it in the Systema sleeve for two years in my closet.

5. Tan SDS Double 40MM Grenade Pouch - $5 SOLD
Never used. New condition.

6 & 7. Light OD and Black Balaclavas - $5 for both
Both in used condition. Still work fine. OD has some stitching that is coming undone a little bit, but if you know anything about sewing you can fix that in about 5 minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't ship these items, sorry. I'll be at a few games this season and I'm always willing to meet up in Columbus. All sales final.

Thanks for looking.

Cut Throat
01-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Ill take the GP pouch next time your at red dragon, maybe the 40mm pouch too.

Fowler
01-28-2009, 04:21 PM
I'll take the condor bag. PM me with info on how to get the money to you. Or I can meet you at Springfield.

Wood
01-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Will take Balaclavas. PM inbound

Red
01-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Ill take the GP pouch next time your at red dragon, maybe the 40mm pouch too.

I will try to be at OPEN 005.

I'll take the condor bag. PM me with info on how to get the money to you. Or I can meet you at Springfield.

I do not know when I will be at the next springfield game, and its about an hour away so I won't drive there to just sell it. Where do you live?

I have paypal, but an in person transfer is much preferred. Cash and paypal only.

Will take Balaclavas. PM inbound

Received and will reply shortly.

Sundown
01-28-2009, 05:49 PM
PM me if the condor bag or the tan pouch deals fall through. Thx

Red
01-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Take note: I will not be going to Springfield any time soon. The only event I am planning on attending is OPEN 005 in Cincinnati. Unless you can make it there or meet me in Columbus, you're out of luck for now. I don't have the funds to go both places.

Spectre
01-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Well, Id like the condor bag as well, so if Sundown doesn't snatch it, I certainly will.

V_Dub
01-28-2009, 07:06 PM
and if neither spectre OR sundown sna- never mind. Though if you would bring that bushmaster case to the khan, I will gladly take it off your hands.

Red
01-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Done, dub. You going to khan, then?

Sundown
01-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Spectre - Wouldn't a rifle sling be a bigger priority?

Usual Spectre tactical conversation "Here, hold this for me"...... heh heh

I know Knightmare can back me up on this one...

Thanks Red - PM sent.

Red
01-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Gun bag SPF to Sundown. Sorry 101, got down to it quicker and we're headed in the same direction.

Spectre
01-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Spectre - Wouldn't a rifle sling be a bigger priority?

Usual Spectre tactical conversation "Here, hold this for me"...... heh heh

I know Knightmare can back me up on this one...

Thanks Red - PM sent.

Why get a sling when I have you two guys! Seriously, I need a gun bag because I do not own one and it is a responsiblity thing. This is the exact bag I wanted.

Red
02-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Original post updated. Hardcase sold to Dub. Condor bag SPF to Sundown. SDS 40MM & BHI GP SPF to CutThroat.

Bump

Red
02-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Original post updated. Soft shell, 40MM, and the GP all sold.

Sundown, Colossus, Knightmare, pleasure doing business with you :)

To the top.