PDA

View Full Version : Conquest Ohio - December 23nd

Red
12-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Thanks for hosting another one Pudd. It's a lot of fun just to get together with a couple friends and head out there to play. I can't wait until there's another bigger event out there.

DemonKhan and CobraKhan: good to meet you guys, it was a pleasure playing along side you.

Juggernauts: A good time as usual. I wish we had more people there from the 91st (Phil was definitely missed this time around), but we got a few there and still had fun playing against you guys. Ty, hanging out in the stairwell for a few minutes was amusing. "****, are we playing yet? Are they going to shoot us or what?"

Spiderman's ankle looked a lot better at the end of the day, so hopefully it stays that way (though I have a feeling it was swollen like a melon today because of all the walking he did on it). I still think we should have gotten the rolling chair and rolled him around on it so he could shoot people a little better. Shield, anyone? :p

We're definitely up for next Saturday. We had a blast yet again, so we'll come up again while we've got our guys back during break.

Hey pudd, upload those pictures you took! They looked pretty awesome.

hkrazy
12-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Now that I have a working keyboard...

Great day out guys, always a pleasure to play with the 91st. Rave party anyone? *Sandstorm plays and spiderman dances*

Good to have one more before years end. Sorry, but I dont think we will be able to make another one until mid january.

Yes, and pictures!

Spades
12-24-2007, 09:58 PM
yeah guys it was good meeting the guys from team Conquest! you guys were a blast to roll with! Ty and the rest of the guys from the Juggernauts, it was great sharing the field with you guys again! hope to play with or even against you guys again soon!

Ominide
12-24-2007, 10:00 PM
I can't wait until I'm back in OU (Athens) and have my gun I want to make it out to some of these. Hopefully work will comply.

Trauma
12-24-2007, 10:25 PM
I had a lot of fun - glad to have the 91st to play with.

I ended up getting blasted when my team was supposed to clear a room and only one other member of my team followed. Oh well, it was fun.

I also had fun barricading the door against Pudd. Hkrazy and I held the crazy guy off as well as we could.

Thanks for playing, hopefully will go sometime soon.

DemonKhan
12-24-2007, 10:25 PM
I want to thank everyone for coming out. Me and CobraKhan had a great time with all of you. Hope to see some of you on Saturday. Hey 91st had a great time hanging with you guys also. We have more on our team but they mostly play on Saturdays. This week there will be at least 5 of team Conquest in attendance including are C.O. Widowmaker. Hope to see you all there.

PUDDKILLER
12-25-2007, 01:59 PM
here the pic's red. thanks to all the guys that came out.
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff267/PUDDKILLER/DEC%2023-07/

Trauma
12-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Nice pics Pudd..... thanks for taking them.