PDA

View Full Version : conquest op.buffalo

PUDDKILLER
10-06-2007, 10:26 PM
thanks to every one who came out today. had a blast and hope to see all of you guy's/girl's again

Wraith
10-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Don't know about everyone else but we had a blast too. We will definately be coming up there more. I, for one, found out just how bad I am in a CQC environment. Don't do too bad on the field, but put me in a building and watch me flop around like a fish. I could almost imagine what my face must have looked like when Widowmaker shot me on my way out the door with the dummy. ( :eek: ) Heck, he got three of us, I believe, with only having to fire one shot.

And the winner of the operation..... Scar, The Dog. Come on... tell me he wasn't a happy dog.

Anyway, it was good to meet everyone who was out there Saturday. Look forward to doing it again in a couple weeks.

Edit: On a side note, I want to thank Devildog and Mr. Black for helping me to get my M4 back in operation. Never had a problem out of it the whole time I used it.

Maximus
10-08-2007, 02:35 PM
I've been Dying to into some CQC action, we all get to play in the woods all the time, and don't get me wrong I have fun, but CQC is where it is for me. You guys defenitly delivered a good atmosphere, a great field, and good people. I personally had a blast....

To wraith.. Me and Tokin' told ya so, your awesome in the woods but your dead in the water in urban scenary. LoL

I also Agree that Scar was the MVP of the event lol...

Had a great Time, hope to make it to another event soon!

PUDDKILLER
10-08-2007, 05:55 PM
HERE IS THE MVP OF THE DAY
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff267/PUDDKILLER/LINDSAY285.jpg

widowmaker
10-08-2007, 07:28 PM
The day was hot . The players were cool . An of course pain was the special of the day . Was a great time with a great group of guys . I just hope everyone had as much fun as i did .
Wraith . Buddy . Never never never think your going to make it out of the building till you know im dead . Just kidding man . Another twenty feet and yall were clear . Next time your out you can show me some cheek to stock for my smart mouth >) .
Wish i was not so bad with names . Want to say sorry for first off pudds shots to the face ... The guys there know who im talking about . But even more so i want to say sorry for the face shot i gave you . The corner was dark and i was snap shooting so you know it was a roll of the dice . But you did take it like a trooper thats for sure . Really looking forward to you shooting me back .
On one last note .... That darn dog didnt answer me even ONCE the whole day ! Get him some glasses and hand him a gun cause its on .

Wraith
10-09-2007, 08:55 AM
I personally think the dog was a CIA operative incognito. Probably high brass. Not used to taking orders.

And Widowmaker, that is one mistake I won't make again. lmao, you scared the CRAP outta me. That room was supposed to have been clear. I think it took me a second or two to realize what had happened. Statues were being erected in honor of our team. Keys to the city were being made to be presented to us for saving a valued citizen. Then you had to come along and shoot me. Darn side doors... Between you and Mustang with what sounded like a howitzer for a pistol, I haven't stopped chuckling since.