PDA

View Full Version : Op: Thunder Iv

Scorpion
08-13-2007, 10:38 AM
It was a very unique experience for everyone, exciting for most, but disappointing for a wary few. The organizers did a top notch job of keeping the fun coming for 2 days and the night between. Which is very hard and tiring work especially when you have over 200 people playing.

I'd like to thank everyone, organizers, behind the scenes guys, players, field owners/operators, and of course the airsoft communities that came together and put on such a great event.

Now I said great, not perfect, as soon as you read this the following posts will say some good and some bad, but overall my personal experience was phenomenally good. My team and I are still not fully awake a day later and it's totally worth it!

If any of the "Russians" read this post, you guys are some of the craziest guys I've played with in a while. I'd be glad to call you a friend any day, and worried if I am your enemy. That tank is something else!

There is room for improvements in a number of areas, but the organizers were made aware of those at the event by people on site. So let's just keep this thread to what you experienced at the game, and not get all wrapped up in trying to "fix it" or complaining about little things.

To all my cartel brethren, VIVA LA COLUMBIA!!

And to the American scum, if you were unlucky enough to find me or my teammates, consider your pain and screams payment for trespassing in my lands!

bnagley
08-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey Man. You got it right that they kept it fun for everyone. We lost this time but there's always next year.

Lone Gunman
08-13-2007, 12:23 PM
I heard alot of differnt things about Op Thunder, I am glad to say they where all true. This is one great event. Well worth the drive. Thanks to Justin and all his crew. And thanks to the opposing side for being honnorable opponets. Something that has been lacking lately in Ohio. It was great to roll with Phalanx, and having someone to talk to you know! Had a few issues the second day but with the Refs out there they where handled swiftly. If you haven't been to a Thunder go, it is a great event and you will not be dissapointed. "Viva Chiro"

Rack Em

Lone Gunman

bnagley
08-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Team Kong unfortunatly must follow their... "IM REED". yes IF we go next year we will also be cartel.

slapshot
08-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Very fun! Got to meet a ton of cool people, and one even let me mess around with his PTW =)

The missions were very fitting too!

All in all it was a very big, casual, and extremely fun event!

D-Boy
08-14-2007, 11:01 PM
It was alot of fun, but I really wish they did away with the head wrap thing.

Jack

Son of Liberty
08-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Decent event, worst thing was wearing the God-Awful Paintball mask, kept fogging, so I only enjoyed myself half the time, most enjoyable part was owning about a dozen Cartel by myself thanks to Kong's lovely M60