PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft ohio operation 109

Tanker671
05-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Nice event blade I could have taken those last two guys when I was the last one left if it had not have started raining but it good was scratch another tallie up for a good event.

Kurt Klaus
05-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Nice laid back/warm-up event before SS3... may it be not my last. ;_; Dispite the rain at the end, I enjoyed the games especially the Turkey Shoot and 2nd scenario. Thanks Blade for all the times at Springfield for I may not be back in a long time. SS3 is planned to be my last event is Ohio for a while.

Highlight of the day? The cow... only coincidence (or stupid luck) that it ran at us as I took my red rag out (they are colorblind). ;) Then stopped in the middle of the village... -_-

Tanker671
05-27-2007, 08:33 PM
well look at the bright side to the cow we could have used her as cover if necesary

Iron Maiden
05-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Thanks to all that came out and braved the possible down pour. Thank goodness it waited til later in the day. But what is a Springfield event without rain and mud? :rolleyes:

Great game, all played well and was a fun atmosphere. My apologies again to the guy I killed in friendly fire.....:eek: Sorry, just not used to you all's faces yet.

and as far as the cow goes....she saved two of you, I couldn't shoot cause I was laughing too hard and she was in the way. That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Ghost1186
05-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Yeah thanks Kurt, dangling that Red Rag over my head and taunting the bull. Great game, I had a good time, we got to sport our new patches. See you all later.

Blarney
05-27-2007, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the fun, great to meet some of the players, and I enjoyed using my new Kimber....

Thanks Kurt for letting me use your shorty there, sorry I couldnt say I was leaving, but Blackhawk was itching to head out....

Cant wait to play more. BTW Ghost, thanks for the presence patrols and for devastating half of your fireteam during the turkey shoot at the village.

Ghost1186
05-27-2007, 11:52 PM
LOL, yeah next time please just shoot me in the back, that will be more honorable for me, rather than turning around to someone going, "Your dead." Fun playing with you all though, that patrol mission was fun though, I was Alpha Squad leader, the Alpha/Bravo Squad leader, then I was part of the Security Detail, fun time.

kazman
05-28-2007, 09:56 AM
It was a fun event, my first one. Shame I couldn't bring my C96. But I did ok with the RPK/Dragunov frankengun. 1rst post

Blade
05-28-2007, 10:00 AM
I guess taking the decision to stop playing should have been taken few minutes earlier ;)

I want to thanks all the players for this event. Despite the morning missions (too long for some) and the very poor weather after 3pm, I was glad to see no major incident. For once, I got the chance to play with you guys and that was great.

I personally enjoyed the day even if I would have preferred to have more missions. The rain did not help but still....would have loved another hour or two of play.

Now, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES? :D

Miku
05-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Great event, my thanks go out to Blade and the rest of the Strikers for hosting it.

I had a great time running with the Strikers most of the time, and being an objective a lot of the time too. I look foward to doing it again sometime.

I did get pictures and video of course, but I'm letting my stuff dry out from that downpour before I try and get any of it on the computer. I'll get it all up once I can though, should be later today.

Boomstick68
05-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Blade, thanks for a good time as always. Sorry for all the friendly kills as well. The fog of war had me by the balls, I couldn't see a thing all day!! :rolleyes:

Miku
05-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Same goes for issues with frogs...

I got the pictures I took up, well, what I could anyway, some were just too blurry. Anyway...here you go.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mobiusone/sets/72157600277673712/

I'll get the video up when I can.
And Blade, if you want the full resolution images that I took of your CADPAT, just let me know.

Blade
05-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Mobius,

Please zip all my CADPAT and MARPAT pictures and send them to sales@combatdepot.com

Thanks.

BlackHawk97
05-28-2007, 05:31 PM
Great event guys, it was fun to get out and just b/s around and have a good time. It is a bummer I had to head out early, but as I was leaving, I saw the storms coming in, and I knew it wasn't going to be long haha, so I wasn't missing to much.

Good to see everyone out there again, and good playing with you all again, hope to see everyone out at the next one.

Blade, thank you for all of the goodies like the dump pouch and such, your my hero haha.

Oh, and I got a few pics:

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/Black97Hawk/Op%20airsoft%20109/

Miku
05-28-2007, 05:37 PM
I can't believe I forgot this...

Iron Maiden, thank you very very much for giving me and Viper a ride back home.

Blarney
05-28-2007, 08:07 PM
aahhh...pics of me...who authorized those.....

Thanks for letting me crash at your house Blackhawk

Iron Maiden
05-28-2007, 08:31 PM
And if anyone has a trouble with "fuggin," talk to blade ;)

Now now now....you know that the "FOGGIN" goes on OVER AT THE FENCE WITH THE CATTLE!!! My goodness, what is a decent airsofter to do? ;)

Anywho, no prob on the ride, couldn't let you two drown waiting on your ride. Think that would be rather rude of us lol.

Oh and new rule.....lay off the cocaine guys.....geez. That was what was going to pay for Blind Fury...but OHHH NOOOO ya'll had to get a good buzz on eh? LOL

BlackHawk97
05-28-2007, 08:34 PM
I authorized those damnet, haha j/p man. Hey no problem, good times playing halo, pool, going out to walmart and burger king for food at 1 am, haha good times.

Mp5A4
05-29-2007, 08:48 AM
"Great game, all played well and was a fun atmosphere. My apologies again to the guy I killed in friendly fire..... Sorry, just not used to you all's faces yet."

Yea its ok Iron Maiden, I guess next time we should really look at who is on our team

Blade
05-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Best moment of the weekend: Surrendering 5 guys on my own ;)

Blarney
05-29-2007, 10:22 AM
Best moment of the weekend: Surrendering 5 guys on my own ;)

I know the same feeling, but I killed my 5...;)

Tanker671
05-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Still waitn for that sweat shot of me behind that bunker in the last match where I was the last guy left SOO sick but I counted up to 7 guys and there was 2 left at the end I thought the limit was 5 to 8 in the last match? hmm all well guess I should have kept a better eye on the flank but those damn flowers kept getting in the way.