PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced TAPSS competition, May 26th, 07

BattlePriest
05-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Not a single person showed up to participate. Not one.

2 guys came to spectate, but since there was no one to watch, I let them do the competition for free with my pistols so they might come back for the next event.

One of them came all the way from Kentucky to watch.

I'll post their scores later.... right now I'm going to decide how I'm going to cover my rent if the same thing happens on June 9th.

While your all here... take a look at this video of me running Stage 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7lkF0a81jI

Yes, playing in the background is "He's the Greatest Dancer" by Sister Sledge.

Levithain
05-26-2007, 09:35 PM
AWWW MAN do you have to post my score lol its sooo sad. But guys remember I have NEVER done anything like this before. It was fun we will come back it is a shame noone came.

Mr. Black
05-26-2007, 09:45 PM
I think that it was too early in the morning for us in Columbus to drive up on time. Try holding the event in the afternoon next time maybe.

BattlePriest
05-26-2007, 10:28 PM
I think that it was too early in the morning for us in Columbus to drive up on time. Try holding the event in the afternoon next time maybe.

No one mentioned a problem with the start time, or I could have changed it.

Would noon be better... show up at noon, start at 1:00?

BattlePriest
05-26-2007, 10:29 PM
AWWW MAN do you have to post my score lol its sooo sad. But guys remember I have NEVER done anything like this before. It was fun we will come back it is a shame noone came.

You did ok for your first time... you showed a good improvement on your second run, that's a good sign :)

Locutus
05-26-2007, 10:32 PM
I think a later start time would be better as well, maybe even an afternoon/evening game?

BattlePriest
05-26-2007, 10:35 PM
Well the thing is, that depending on the number that show up... if we started too late, there would be no time to finish. Of course that's assuming 20 people or more show up... like that would happen.

I would be more comfortable starting in the afternoon at the latest.

Locutus
05-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Yes, I meant a game that started in the afternoon and went into the evening if necessary.

Also, I came, I'm not no one!!! ;)

BattlePriest
05-26-2007, 10:51 PM
Yes, I meant a game that started in the afternoon and went into the evening if necessary.

Also, I came, I'm not no one!!! ;)\

OK I'm going to change the schedule for the event on the 9th to reflect that.

Levithain
05-26-2007, 10:53 PM
You did ok for your first time... you showed a good improvement on your second run, that's a good sign :)

Thanks I tried. It was fun. I will be back next time.

V_Dub
05-27-2007, 09:50 AM
sorry man, I had a wedding to go to.