PDA

View Full Version : Day of Blood.

Athiel0
04-14-2007, 08:06 PM
While most of you were either busy or went to Black Aroura, a small few of us, decided to go to a small event called day of blood.

For the small amount of us that was there, id say we sure made the best of it. Bnagly, thanks for letting us use the field, and putting up with all the troubles.

Ok yes it was a backyard game. But we had a real building, and real bunkers to play in, on and around.

It was a laid back, fast paced, slow paced, and serious day. I loved it.

Thanks again.

bnagley
04-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Your Welcome, I have to say thanks to Simon who helped me organize some of the stuff although he messed around too. And Ill probably always remember it from the scar on my face. :) We had 20 or so people and it was real fast paced. Played alot of games with what i think is just enough down time because if we stood around too long it got real cold.

Disposable Soldier
04-15-2007, 08:00 PM
It was pretty fun, count me in for the next one more than likely, also, bnagley, call me soon, I'd like to talk to ya soon about somethin. Nice small event, it was worth the $2.00. We had more company than expected, which was nice, but I wouldnt ask for many too more out there :)

Tricky
04-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Yes i agree i like day of blood next time maybe a little less blood shall we?

bnagley
04-19-2007, 08:06 PM
yeah, i cursed my self by naming it that but we all had fun