PDA

View Full Version : Op: Airsoft 202

BlackHawk97
04-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Well, I would like to thank blade, and team strikers for keeping this Op: on. Even though there wheren't a ton of people, I had a blast. The games for the most part where short and fast pace. Again thanks again to Team Strikers, and those of you who where there, it was a pleasure playing with all of you.

And Decoy, sorry about the friendly fire incident:p.

Predator
04-22-2006, 06:52 PM
so how was the event
i could not go but would like to hear some "war stories" of this event please, especaly Friendly Fire ones

BlackHawk97
04-22-2006, 07:03 PM
Ok, the friendly fire incedint...Well, we decided to go over to the "paintball" field and play. Well, I am out a gun, I have sold them all so I was using Dante's(blade's old) aps2 and WE Irene pistol. Well, I had to be way back becuase of the FPS, and almost right away, Dante, Blade, and 2 othe guys got out. That left Decoy and myself, well I didn't know decoy was still out there, I thought he was dead. So I fell back a little farther and laid in a dry creekbed.

I saw some movement down the creek, so I shot a few popshots into the brush, and then fell back down the creek. About 30ft down the creek, there was a small drop off, that ended in a 5ft by 5ft puddle, almost like a small waterfall. I left the rifle, and climbed down. I hid under the overhang, waiting for someone to look at the rifle, and I was going to pop up and shoot them. Well, I heard someone directly above me on top of the overhang, so I poped up and shot. Well, sure enough decoy was standing there. I may have thought twice if he had been wearing his DPM top, but he only had his pants on with a woodland top.

So as I appologized, I noticed that a little farther back in the woods, there was some movement. So I jumped behind a skid, and hid and waited again. Well I sure enough, I saw a couple of guys hedding closer and closer, so I took the one out, and the other fell back. I then was surrounded by the remaining enemy force, and gunned down.

It was a BLAST, I loved this event. Here are a few pics.
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/Black97Hawk/Airsoft%20202/

Predator
04-22-2006, 07:47 PM
thank you if you dont mind i would like to add your story to my collection of airsoft kicks *** stories, just a journal anyways of cool things that happend at events

BlackHawk97
04-22-2006, 08:09 PM
No, thats fine, go right ahead man.

icedragonx
04-22-2006, 09:28 PM
Thanks Blade, the event was great. Most of the games were quick and fun.

Dante
04-23-2006, 04:32 PM
So there I was, only one of three men left alive. I pulled back from my forward position to consult Decoy about what our next move should be. I decided to end this stalemate with a steady forward push. Looking at my gun I decided to pull out another mag thinking, “I’m going to need this later.”

With Decoy walking steadily beside me to my right we pushed on. 10ft, nothing yet and strangely enough not a sound at all. 20ft, we pause to take in the surroundings and try to spot anyone on the field. 40ft, contact in the brush. Decoy and I dove for cover as I gave some suppressive fire.

I scarcely had cover from the man in the brush when another assaulter came out of no-where and took cover behind four 55 gallon drums. I sent a few BB’s downrange toward his position in order to keep his head down. I glanced over at Decoy as he said, “I’m coming over.” I stood up to give him some cover fire when I heard the most dreaded sound.

Thwap, click, click. “Sh*t!, Jam!” I yelled as I dropped to my back. Thinking quickly I pulled my knife out to punch out my rear receiver pin. I heard a small pop as the tension was released off the spring. Hurriedly I realigned the gears and slammed the gun shut. Rising up I fired ten rounds on my assailants as my mag ran dry. Pressing the mag release, I let the empty mag drop. Using what I had in hand I slammed the fresh magazine home while the old one crashed into the dirt.

Not knowing what happened to Decoy or Blade I decided to rush to another covered position. I took fifteen steps, firing all the way, as I rushed to my new cover. Two steps away from a safe haven, I was hit by a wall of plasticy death.

Thanks Blade for throwing this little eventful day together. I had a blast playing with all you guys and even i learned a few new tips.

Predator
04-23-2006, 04:44 PM
cool can i add that too please

Dante
04-23-2006, 04:56 PM
its yours

deacon
04-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Plasticy death? nice:D

Decoy
04-23-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by BlackHawk97

And Decoy, sorry about the friendly fire incident:p.

I thought my tan ballcap would warrant not wearing the DPM top....I guess I was wrong.

I didn't loose a tooth so we can laugh about it :D .

BlackHawk97
04-23-2006, 07:08 PM
So true...so so true...it was a good time though. I liked your courages/maybe idiodic walking around while being shot at. When dante was all hunkered down taking fire, you where like 10ft behind him just standing around, haha, that was beautiful.:p

Decoy
04-23-2006, 07:32 PM
You can't see much of the battefield from the ground :D.

You must not have noticed the 4ft tree stump I was using for cover.
That and I had STAR mags all over that stump incase we got rushed.

BlackHawk97
04-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Beautiful man, no I was out, and was watching, it was sweet. No I didn't notice the stump. Ya I do believe you had enough mags, even if they where stars, to wage a one man war for awhile...haha.

Decoy
04-23-2006, 11:25 PM
...lol, and thats only what I was carrying at the time ;). In the jeeps were 10 stds...25+ Stars and ICS hicap. So carrying 17 stars was small potatoes.

I still think one of the funniest things all day was hearing GBBs going off in the field. You hear those and you have to think "yup, he's screwed" :D .